Pervert parking

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Flat Earth Trucker, Mar 24, 2020.

1. geordi

geordi Light Load Member

Jan 3, 2020
    Heresy. Krispy Kreme original glazed (when hot and fresh!) are light and flavorful and just the best thing ever. Drunkin Dognuts can't compare, even truckstop-delivery-Krispy Kreme are better than DD.... I haven't tried too many "local bakery" donuts b/c they usually seem to trend to the cake donut, which is just too heavy for my taste.

Wasted Thyme Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lantraxco

Lantraxco Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2020
    Probably why KK is somewhat successful where they are, nobody there knows how to cook a #### donut, LMAO!

BTW, I though dunkin went out of business years ago. At least they should have.

4. PE_T

PE_T Road Train Member

The thing is that just about all donuts taste good when fresh off the oven. Dunkin’ Donuts are superior to Krispy Kreme whether fresh or not, but then again, that’s just my personal experience. However I will argue that most people agree with me, which is why Dunkin’ Donuts is over 10 times larger than Krispy Kreme.

Dunkin' Donuts - Wikipedia

Krispy Kreme - Wikipedia

5. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    One of my first trips to Houston, had a blowout on 287 in Tx., 11 pm, only place I could find to safely park was an adult book store, the only vehicles in the lot were the clerks car and two Swift trucks. I walked in and asked to use a phone and phone book (no need, clerk gave me the card of a truck repair place nearby), I called and woke the guy up, then called my boss. As I was calling the tire guy back, 4 Swift drivers came out of the "arcade" area. I dry heaved, ran to my truck and locked the doors, didn't get back out till the tire guy showed up 20 minutes later.

CousinVinny and magoo68 Thank this.
  6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    :laughing3:

7. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    Enlighten us who don’t know what a arcade area means.. I’m assuming it’s not pinball machines .

8. geordi

geordi Light Load Member

Jan 3, 2020
    Just a guess since I'm not old enough OR brave enough to go in to an establishment like that.... But I'd guess it is where you "make your own entertainment" with what you find to purchase in that business.

FYI: I'm way past the voting age, but I could be 150 years old and I'd STILL not be old enough to go in there!

magoo68 Thanks this.
  9. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
  10. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    video arcade, and I doubt they were watching Mary Poppins

11. buzzarddriver

buzzarddriver Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    REAL Doughnuts are fried in oil. Doughnuts that are "baked" are only "round" cake with a hole in the middle.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.