PFS Transportion Dallas, Tx

Discussion in 'Intermodal Trucking Forum' started by joseph1853, Oct 9, 2017.

1. joseph1853

joseph1853 Heavy Load Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Waco, TX
    Got an email from indeed a job search web sight that had PFS transportation as one of there suggestions for a job prospect. I live in the Waco area but I believe there terminals in the Dallas area so they probably do runs from there to the coast as they run intermodal stuff from what I can tell anyways. Been looking for something that you can get home more often maybe even daily and still make decent money and be close to home. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this company or other company's that do this sort of thing in my area.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hark

Hark Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Hey brother. I've been looking into Dallas area for months now. I live and work intermodal in Chicago and I'm sick and tired of it. Roller coaster checks up and down like crazy. I just checked Craigslist today about Dallas again. I didn't see anything I would bite on , however dunuvant caught my eye.. Might want to check them out... Good luck and let me know what you find!

4. joseph1853

joseph1853 Heavy Load Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Waco, TX
    Gave up on that awhile back.. Working for a roofing company out of waco pulling there in house freight. Pretty good gig, home most nights..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.