Pi&I Motor Express Ripp Off

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Mansfield. S.M., Oct 17, 2015.

1. Mansfield. S.M.

Mansfield. S.M. Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2015
    WARNING!!!!!!! PI&I MOTOR EXPRESSES WILL RIP YOU OFF AND TRY TO DESTROY YOUR REPUTATION. I worked for these britches for two yrs and busted my ### for this company. I hauled heavy for them and one day during a run the bolts on my trailor hub axle broke off and the suspended me for it as if it was my fault. They held my check for two weeks and tried to starve me out so I'd sighn a last chance agreement when I didnt do anything wrong. When I asked the owner Joe why he was putting me on probation he said he had to show action towards me because he turned the damage to the truck into his insurance. Lol What a joke. I went back for 2 wks just to get the $$$ they owed me and then I took their piece of #### truck back to them. 5 minutes after I quit the head of safety was texting me say I g I showed my true colors by quitting and go in to a different company the same day. They still owe a two week check I'm sure ill never see a dime of it because they are so ####ed up there its unreal. Stay away from this company. You have been warned my friend. If your lookin for a good flatbed company check out Jaro Transportation out of Warren Ohio thats where I work now and they are a very good company.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mansfield. S.M.

Mansfield. S.M. Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2015
    Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. Their trucks are unsafe they have backyard mechanics work on their trucks that have no clue what their doing. The management are crooks they have no communication with each other or their drivers. They ripp you off every chance they get on your check, you have to fight with them just to get we hat they owe you. The head of their shop J.W aka Uncle Tom is an alcoholic scum bag who wants to be white so bad he can taste it... Hes a piece of #### for real they all are. They will give you a bad reference as your working for them if you try to leave their company. They can't keep drivers either I seen at least 30 ppl quit there in one year. Their trucks are pieces of #### and they break down constantly and u dont see a dime for the time your down. I actually heard Teamsters were dropping them from union when contract is up. Stay Away from this #### hole...

4. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Would you recommend working for PI&I if that incident did not happen?

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I think we have a broken record here. Keeps posting the same things about the same company.

skinnytrucker Thanks this.
  6. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    Yet worked for them 2 years and then resorts to racial name calling....go figure.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Backyard mechanics are some the best mechanics around

8. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    Didn't this outfit just get all new equipment?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.