please read!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by binder_boy, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Actually that Brown color don't look so bad with their tanned legs...lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadhog

roadhog Medium Load Member

Jun 11, 2007
    No man's land, Ohio
    Hey - we could start a UPS Calendar! Wonder if he'd mind posing, you ask yours, I'll ask mine.........their men, their not going to mind!! LOL:biggrin_255:

4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    OH I know they would do it...lol...They are just to happy to help out...:biggrin_2559:

5. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    Every female here enjoys it when Bob gets packages that are delivered UPS! Not only does this guy LOOK great, he SMELLS so good! (Now I have to clean the drool off the keyboard!) We scuffle over who gets to sign for the package; we all love to smell this guy!

I'm sure Lloyd would let us have a pic for a calender!! This could be fun!

Bonnie

6. truckinpa16

truckinpa16 Light Load Member

Apr 27, 2007
    rochester ny
    hey guys if ur ever on the nys thruway exit 48a its pembroke ny up west where all the snow is haha drop me a message and ill try to make it to the jay or the ta to meet ya guys

7. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

Speaking of men in uniforms, I just had two firemen stop at my house:biggrin_255:

8. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Medium Load Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Texas
    If I was to get up into that area, I would take you up on that. However, I don't think my map even shows that portion of the country.

That is a very nice gesture though.

9. binder_boy

binder_boy Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Medford O.R.
    you welcome i am always looking for a trucker to talk to about what it will really be like when me and my friend start trucking

10. crazymama

crazymama <strong>The Gardener</strong>

Jul 14, 2007
    Kansas City Missouri
    It's not that much of a stretch LOL.. I went through a spell recently where I took up hydroponic gardening. I ordered over 2000 dollars worth of equipment from all over the USA. For a little while I had UPS, DHL, and FedX drivers here every day. I'm sure all my neighbors thought something was going on. I've already decided that I owe these guys some great Christmas presents.

Suzi

11. binder_boy

binder_boy Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Medford O.R.
    get back to the topic please i am sorry to mess up your fun but i created this topic for a reason sorry

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.