PNW 90,84,82 closed

Discussion in 'Truckers' Weather & Road Conditions' started by gokiddogo, Jan 19, 2017.

1. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Thanks. I will continue in the morning. May as well squeeze this into a reset at this point.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Looks like they have pendleton to ontario open again. Wonder where all those drivers will go once they get to where it's closed at about hood river. Maybe she'll be opened up by then.

4. gokiddogo

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Well this closure really f'ed me good. Now at my delivery and won't be out of here for 3 or 4 hours at least. Reload place only staying til 5. 50 miles from here. I'm screwed.

5. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    What's plan B..?

Reload Monday ?

6. gokiddogo

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    That was one option, broker asked if I wanted to do that I said he should post it see if he can cover it. He managed to find someone to pick it up today. It is supposed to be back in toronto monday or tuesday. Which loading monday would be impossible to do. I will probably go empty down to California tomorrow. I have had enough of this sit around and wait for the ice to melt b.s.

Cat sdp Thanks this.
  7. gokiddogo

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Friend of mine that lives in Portland said they don't use salt trucks in oregon for "environmental reasons". The temperature only ever dipped a little below freezing. Salt would have made a world of difference. Instead, they opened it sometime in the night and even at 4 am pst it was greasy as all hell. Wa was decent except for fog but road was in good shape, Oregon had run the shovel along but no noticeable liquid or salt or sand put onto the road. Thanks, Oregon! What use is that .16 per mile I pay you to drive here? Are you donating it to the church because your plan is to let God take care of the road?

8. Roberts450

Roberts450 Road Train Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Hippies. I dislike them. Haha

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.