Poll-Do you smoke?? Did you know its healthy???

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Baack, Nov 6, 2009.

Do you smoke

1. *

Yes

35.1%
  2. *

No never

22.2%
  3. *

Quit in the last 5 years

13.0%
  4. *

Quit longer ago than 5 years

13.0%
  5. *

I will never quit

3.2%
  6. *

Am I sorry I ever started

8.1%
  7. *

I am a occasional social smoker

8.6%
  1. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    I have asthma, so I have never smoked....I have a hard enough time breathing REGULAR air LOL!!!

I don't see any problems with the ban of smoking at restruants and the workplace, but I feel the ban on smoking at a bar is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
    You go to a bar to drink, have fun and cause trouble (sometimes) and as long as I can remember, smoking just went hand-n-hand with the scene. It does not bother me at all, and I think if you are going to a bar then you should just accept you will be around smoke....kinda like going to a Mexican restruant and being upset that the menu is full of things made with tortillas LOL!!!

Baack Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NDBADLANDS

NDBADLANDS Medium Load Member

May 8, 2010
    ND
    Smoking is nasty. I am a smoker. I think if they want to make it illegal to smoke, than #### well make tobacco an illegal drug. Tobacco is a crop, big bucks, it also is a taxable commodity that is very lucrative.

Evidence of its harmful side affects are proven, yet they continue to sell it and profit.

What gets me is they want to "legislate" the user of their unhealthy product.

4. ECU51

ECU51 Heavy Load Member

I smoked from 78-91 and the quit cold turkey,never had a taste for them ever since,,,i was smoking winstons and they were $8 a carton and a $2 coupon on them,,,they stopped the coupon,,so i stopped,Now i just laugh and Mock smokers they look so pitiful pickin out the cheapest they can afford,standing in the cold& rain to get their fix,,,#####in cause "we got rights" LOL as-if and WHATEVER

my favorite part is watching them pay 35-55 dollars a carton now,,,:biggrin_2556:

At Conway freight they cant even smoke on the property,so thay have to go outside the fence to "Spark A Lucky" its comical to say the least

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.