Possible death penalty case

Discussion in 'Other News' started by haz-matguru, Jul 24, 2017.

1. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    of couese he is, when bots will take over, illegal aliens will be a thing of the past.. hiatoey

BIGZILLA Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    autonomous driverless trucka will control the borders, smugglers will have to update their games

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    BIGZILLA Thanks this.
  4. izifaddag

izifaddag Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2010
    A little ostentatious, only a little, just a smidge. LOL

5. izifaddag

Apr 26, 2010
    This thread is better than The Sopranos what with all you with the inside 'knowledge'.

Anyway I have a couple of stupid questions.
    Firstly I have been to every border city at some point or another. Especially Laredo.
    Anyhoo when you exit these cities there isn't a single road that doesn't have a stop and inspect station. Then there are other road blocks all over the place. I seem to forever get stopped somewhere that I haven't seen one before. On the interstate running north, I35, there is a board giving a running total of how many CDLs they have grabbed.
    So how did this guy get to San Antonio???

Secondly the guy had a reefer. Why wouldn't he have set it at maybe 70 degrees? It would have added to his authenticity.

I think he was either completely stupid or completely heartless or maybe both. When you participate in effectively torturing kids you deserve everything that comes to you.

6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    (for the 2nd time)
    The reefer WASN'T WORKING!!!

7. izifaddag

Apr 26, 2010
    As in the reefer was BROKEN.
    Huge difference between BROKEN and not turned on or in common English NOT WORKING

8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Smh,either way it was INOPERABLE!

9. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    How many of you know a refrigerated guy driving around the nation in the business of hauling perishables, with a "broke reefer unit"?

Just sayin' maybe flip the switch? Or take a little bit of that cash and put some diesel in the trailer tank?

Yes. I get it. That's what was reported but a ain't buyin' it altogether like that.

10. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    I have been under the impression the driver of said smugglers truck cdl wasn't valid, he just financed his own truck, he was waiting on prosthetic leg to go back to work, he was enroute to Brownsville to return a reffer that didn't work, landed in Laredo on his way to Brownsville, stopped twice in Laredo, didn't know his trailer was packed with people until walmart in San Antonio.

11. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    CDL wasn't valid?! Oh dear. Straight to the gas chamber with that POS reprobate. Let God sort it out with regards to the rest.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.