Possible provincial vaccine passports

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Canadianhauler21, Jul 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    It absolutely is comparable.
    The vaccine doesn't stop the spread it makes the virus more survivable it lessens the effects on the human body. It doesn't prevent you from catching it. Atleast that's what the experts were saying but then again they probably chanced their mind again

andrewsdad Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Muffler. Close the windows in your truck. Diesel fumes are affecting your mind. If the vaccine does not stop the spread how have provinces been able to lower deaths,cases and hospitization.? Magic?

4. mudflap77

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    It tricks the body into producing antibodies for the virus that the body has never had so when or if you catch it, your body already thinks it has been exposed to that virus and knows what antibodies it needs to produce to fight that virus faster. Thats how it works!!
    It reduces the severity of the symptoms because your body starts fighting it faster!!
    No need to hospitalize people just because they test positive unless the symptoms are sever enough to be life threatening that has been the protocol from the beginning. you still can get it after being vaccinated

5. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Correct.

6. Snoopycda

Snoopycda Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Edmonton Ab.
    I'm not saying do or don't. Just make sure you are informed before you choose. We are all aware of how vaccines work.
    Give it a view. Click on the link, ignore what it says, no login required. The video is about adverse effects with numbers to people who are taking the shots.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  7. mudflap77

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    Apparently not everyone is aware how they work.

Stray_Dog Thanks this.
  8. andrewsdad

andrewsdad Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2016
    But this thread was about the potential for passports. ;)

If I had a business and I want to protect myself/employees/customers etc, then why shouldn't I expect only those who are vaccinated in? Similar to the No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service signs, this is no different. If you don't meet the qualifications to come into my business, then you have the choice to do business elsewhere or simply comply. I'm be OK with that.

If you choose not to vaccinate, that is your choice. I'd sooner take the shots and deal with the side effects, than actually get Covid.

9. Elroythekid

Elroythekid Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Halifax Nova Scotia
    And why is that? Maybe because Canadians are farther ahead than the most of the US in persons vaccinated? Some states are highly vaccinated, cases are lower, hospitalizations are lower, deaths are lower, states not so vaccinated, cases and deaths on the way up. Numbers dont lie.

10. reeferwrencher

reeferwrencher Medium Load Member

Aug 4, 2018
    If you got vax then dont worry about it.People can decide for themselves if they want it.

Stray_Dog Thanks this.
  11. reeferwrencher

reeferwrencher Medium Load Member

Aug 4, 2018
    We had to know you d be a trump hater,lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.