possible stupid question ...

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by Seejay, Jan 21, 2008.

1. road rider

road rider Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2008
    On the road
    The USA is just so full of beautiful places it makes me jealous. I'm a Canuk. I've been all over in the USA and there are so many places that look like good places to live. I really like it around Corning NY. The land is beautiful, big rolling hills,lots of forest and stream and the most stunning fall colours I,ve ever seen. The price of R.E. around there is so low that it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    For God's sake,if you're gonna live in Florida, don't live in vacation hell. Move up to Gainesville or the panhandle.

I think the Knoxville,Tn, area is the most beautiful and the people seem very friendly. If you like country music, the Branson,Mo/Springfield,Mo area would be a good place to retire,as well.

Why hasn't anyone picked Nebraska? It's Les Nessman's favorite vacation spot.

4. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Why does the wind blow so hard in Wyoming? Because Nebraska Sucks.

ok - the obligatory dig done with, there's only one place in Nebraska I'd live - North Platte. But then, that's where Bailey Yard is... and I'm a railfan.

Yes, there are plenty of beautiful places.. I'm partial to Bugscuttle, TN, if I have to live east of the Rockies.. but truth be told.. no place better than SE Alaska.

5. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    Yeah, but I hate those loads from Jueau.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.