I avoid truck stops like the plague! I used to have a steady run from where I lived in Colorado to farmer John's in l.a. then head north and pick up cows to Amarillo then home. Or south to pickup sheep which went right to the house more or less. I knew where all the abandoned factories where and slept there for a couple hours. Always the only one there and easy in/out.
Post flatbed load photos here V2.0
Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by leftlanetruckin, Feb 18, 2014.
Page 1698 of 2936
-
FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, cke and 4 others Thank this.
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
some of them very loud with road noise.. To many people with loud mufflers on their cars makes for a not so good sleep..FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, cke and 2 others Thank this.
-
No different from the guys who shift with their Jake brakes on in the truck stop. Six one way and half dozen the other. Ups and downs to both.FerrissWheel, cke, D.Tibbitt and 1 other person Thank this.
-
Are those floor blocks gonna stay in there? Those double blocks look crooked already...and that one right on the tail, I'd be worried would fly right out of there...maybe throw a strap over them?FerrissWheel, D.Tibbitt and cke Thank this.
-
I couldn't even get them out of there with a sledgehammer, so I gave up and left them alone.FerrissWheel, D.Tibbitt, booley and 1 other person Thank this.
-
Maaaan, that's just wrong. They didn't supply you with a coloring book when you got out?
Naw, just messing man. That's good stuff.FerrissWheel, D.Tibbitt, beastr123 and 2 others Thank this. -
Of course. But crayons don't last long when you're hungry.FerrissWheel, PPLC, booley and 5 others Thank this.
-
Wrong thread. LOL
FerrissWheel, D.Tibbitt, cke and 1 other person Thank this. -
If this tread is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.FerrissWheel, PPLC, D.Tibbitt and 3 others Thank this.
-
LOL. I meant to post in #5.FerrissWheel, D.Tibbitt, cke and 1 other person Thank this.
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 1698 of 2936