Post flatbed load photos here V2.0
Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by leftlanetruckin, Feb 18, 2014.
Page 1761 of 2936
-
FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, staceydude and 2 others Thank this.
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
That's a first for me. Never saw a load with stringers, and then pyramided on the top like that.FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, staceydude and 4 others Thank this.
-
I meant the company I work for, but I probably can’t name them per company policy. We are somewhere in the Eastern Iowa region.FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, PoleCrusher and 3 others Thank this.
-
We carry pipe like that. But I never haul more than a few pieces at a time. I would definitely be sweating with that one.FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, PoleCrusher and 5 others Thank this.
-
That looks like the pipe I loaded last month in Oklahoma. Atleast you didn't have to purchase those 2 feet pipe stakes. LOLFerrissWheel, Tug Toy, PoleCrusher and 6 others Thank this.
-
Buckeye.FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, PoleCrusher and 3 others Thank this.
-
Nothin to itbooley, 99kw900, FerrissWheel and 12 others Thank this.
-
LOL... yeah I suppose for most of you guys thats pretty normal. Tall pipe loads just aren’t really my thing. I seem to be more at home with the short oddball loads of random junk.FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, PoleCrusher and 4 others Thank this.
-
If your interested in a few things you can do on that type of load, have a few things you might find useful.FerrissWheel, Tug Toy, PoleCrusher and 3 others Thank this.
-
Hell yeah, I'm always interested in advice. I make half this #### up as I go along.99kw900, FerrissWheel, Tug Toy and 6 others Thank this.
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 1761 of 2936