Potter Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jake88M, Feb 20, 2011.

1. j3411

j3411 Medium Load Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Buckner, Il
    Gezz driver, you wait this long to try to straighten this out?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Demontrkr

Demontrkr Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2012
    No.i have been trying since I was fired.

4. snowman01

snowman01 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2011
    North Carolina
    Ok, you can get a lawyer to demand the results of the "positive" drug test as it needs to go through an independent lab for analysis. When that test shows a negative then you can have it taken off your record and go after him in court for lost wages, emotional suffering, etc... Why have you not done this????

holmancattle Thanks this.
  5. rookietrucker

rookietrucker Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jul 15, 2007
    TEXAS
    holmancattle Thanks this.
  6. holmancattle

holmancattle Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2012
    demon, i think i remember u when i was there working for randy. randy has 2 doctors he uses; if u get sent to columbia to random ur ok & actually going for a random but, if u go to a doctor in boonville that means he's after u & looking for a reason to get rid of u. there is so much more i could tell u about him cause this wasn't my first time i worked for him. i also had a positive drug test from an employer but fortunately for me they went out of business.

James j Thanks this.
  7. kmp

kmp Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2008
    eldon,mo
    is this clark transpotation ur talking about?im thinking of going to work for them.more info would be appricated.thx

8. Raezzor

Raezzor Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Aug 1, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    51 trucks and over 120 inspections resulting in HOS violations? Over 90% on 3 basics, and 73% on another? How the hell is that company still in operation?

9. pusherman

pusherman Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    demon u obviously are very young & naïve; u have an almost air tight case against randy & the dr.; the m r o (medical review officer) HAS to call U on positive results he finds @ which time could be a false positive in case u didn't know, BEFORE he gives the results to any positive drug test. if that didn't happen then u obviously don't have a positive drug test. use ur head driver & think a little driver

fr8te_sh8ker Thanks this.
  10. fr8te_sh8ker

fr8te_sh8ker Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2013
    FMCSA shows focused on-site investigation in progress as of Dec 2012 with a serious violation cited.

• Focused on-site investigation. Involves a "narrow" on-site audit of a carrier based on areas of poor performance. For example, if the carrier has a poor Vehicle BASIC score, the focused on-site investigation would concentrate on vehicle issues.

11. pusherman

pusherman Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    none of that surprises me being I worked for him on several occasions

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.