Preventable Accident/DAC Report

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by STRandy18, Feb 4, 2023.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Fact of the matter is…you simply want everyone to agree with you 100% and because some didn’t you go off…folks here are simply stating a fact..some folks giving good advice is not criticism…maybe trucking isn’t for you…

Kyle G. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    A dishonest person is the one who asks for help and advice, and gets angry when the advice is something he doesn’t want to hear.

D.Tibbitt, ZVar, Kyle G. and 1 other person Thank this.
  4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    No one insulted you..you’re just mad because some folks gave you constructive criticism..thats not insulting and frankly if someone did, the mods would’ve already said something…

Kyle G. Thanks this.
  5. STRandy18

STRandy18 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2022
    I’ll keep it short and say I’m aware I messed up. I’m not saying that I didn’t mess the bumper up. I know I did. I can’t change that. Im coming to guys with much more experience for help, and instead im having to defend myself. That’s usually how these forums turn out. And why they die off and people stop coming on them. It’s every forum too. Could I have worded mt post differently? Yes. But I genuinely just wanted input on if there’s a way to keep this off mt DAC? If not cool.

6. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    This is an example of the VICTIM ploy. You are the one on the war path. No one else.

D.Tibbitt, STRandy18 and Kyle G. Thank this.
  7. STRandy18

STRandy18 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2022
    Alright I’ve tried being nice. Congrats you’re better than me. Have a good one.

8. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    There are plenty of other forums out there if you don’t like this one. Maybe there’s an anti cop forum or something you could join and get all the agreement you want. Good luck!

D.Tibbitt, TripleSix and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  9. STRandy18

STRandy18 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2022
    You don’t have to cuss someone out or belittle them for it to considered an attack on them. You guys are saying I’m dishonest and basically a hypocrite. What would that be called them? Constructive criticism? How when I’ve agreed with you guys about it being my fault. I’ve fessed up and my company knows. Do I wish I had played it differently? OF COURSE. We are human we all wish we could turn back time and do things differently. I didn’t say anyone insulted me. I said that’s what it turns into. I pointed out that you guys are instead attacking my character. I mean seriously… why do these forums even exist? Lol I’d be better off just talking to a DAC report lawyer. Thanks for your guys time. I will never post on here again.

10. STRandy18

STRandy18 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2022
    And I made my username when I was heated. I guess I should’ve made it SpongebodSquarepants then I guess I’d get some respect?

11. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!

There was no need to go defensive. You were not under attack. Therefore there was zero reason to Defend.

D.Tibbitt, wis bang and Kyle G. Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.