Prime Carrier Inc

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by SleepyJ77, Jan 24, 2018.

1. SleepyJ77

SleepyJ77 Light Load Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Any info in this outfit? A bunch of new companies out there these days but these guys had one of the best adds I've seen. Spoke to another outfit yesterday and can't believe there a still folks offering owner ops a $1.00 a mile. WTF

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Why pay more when you have idiots beating down the door to haul it at a rock bottom rate?

4mer trucker and Mike2633 Thank this.
  4. SleepyJ77

Jan 18, 2018
    Lol, true that my friends.

5. trucker28truck

trucker28truck Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2016
    US mainland
    Why need to offer more? 100 new dummies coming in every week as students, have no clue what they are doing and the fact that he is driving a truck makes him happy. 1$ a mile is a lot actually, i would give them all bonus points on their cards so they can go back to terminal and eat food for free, play some basketball, watch TV. True, 1$18 cents, 1$ 22 cents, if get 1$45 cents it is wow. Slave Slave Slave that who you are at Prime, my average after 7 months on the road was 1$ 46 cents, 7 months spend in the truck, not a single day off, never late for appointments, that is Prime, running you to the ground and pay sucks. Now at smaller fleet company, wonderful pay, company driver, 2k per week almost every week, run a little more miles per day, but can have planty time off after 3 weeks on the road etc etc etc. Prime nahhh, not worth it, you are a number at prime although they tell you differently, and good thing is there is hundreds of companies you can choose from and they will accept you.

6. SleepyJ77

Jan 18, 2018
    I think you're talking about the wrong Prime. No way in the world I would go to the Prime out of Missouri. I'm looking at Prime Carrier Inc out of Illinois. From what the advertise, looks like a good outfit. But we all know how they will tell you anything and what you want to hear so they get ya there. I've been chasing blacktop for 18 years now, I know a thing or two.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.