Prime lease

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Diaz76, Jun 15, 2017.

1. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    It's late, I have had a long couple of days with very little sleep, so I'll get back to dealing with you tomorrow. Your ignorance in this list of questions is very funny this late at night. I can't wait to go through each of your items on that list!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    No money, but they have 2 BMWs that they are never home to drive.

4. captjimmy

captjimmy Light Load Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Florida
    @redoctober83
    I’m curious for a reply as I just started with Prime. My trainer is on his third lease and swears by it.

5. dogtrucker

dogtrucker Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2012
    my truck
    Just noting that this Lease Purchase tycoon never answered a single point. He just threw some insults and ran away.
    What more do we need to know?

captjimmy Thanks this.
  6. AsphaltNinja

AsphaltNinja Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Virginia
    I can tell you from experience it’s a joke. They’ll give you enough to make those payments and not much more unless you’ve graduated from their training program. They don’t want experienced drivers because they want them indoctrinated in the Prime way. When you refuse a load and explain to them that is because you literally make less than $1 per hub mile, they let you sit because they tell you that you have to lose money to get to a good freight lane! I get it. Some lanes are better than others, but in my opinion no load should cause you to go in the red.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.