Prime Pet Policy?

Discussion in 'Prime' started by huckstah, Dec 7, 2012.

1. n1xrf

n1xrf Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2011
    somewhere in the USA
    I'm thinking bout the getting a cat for in the truck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Uhh... no. It's, "I'm thinking of getting a truck for the cat." :biggrin_2559:

4. silenteagle

silenteagle Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Ozark, MO
    Yep, maybe learn to knit too :biggrin_25513: How about wearing a skirt or a blouse? :biggrin_2559: Just kidding, but I do love making fun of people who like cats :biggrin_25523:

n1xrf Thanks this.
  5. Chessguy

Chessguy Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Missouri
    I don't like cats in general. I like my cat, though. The good Lord led her to me when I needed a companion. 5 times she snuck in to my place and plopped herself on my bed. 5 times I threw her out, twice I flung her far away by her tail. When she came in the 6th time, I picked her up ready to throw her out. She started crying like a baby. Really. It sounded so human.

So now I have a cat. I will miss her terribly when I'm out on the road next year.

6. silenteagle

silenteagle Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Ozark, MO
    Awww, Chessguy. I think you have changed me..... your story is so heartwarming....

Naw.... just kidding.... but my wife might let you use a pair of her old pantyhose :cat:

7. Chessguy

Chessguy Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Missouri
    hahaha.. better be big panty hose.

:)

8. GFoster

GFoster Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2013
    I know there is a fee/deposit/call it what you will - to bring a pet along for company drivers - does this fee also apply to L/O drivers or is it free?

9. purpleprime

purpleprime Medium Load Member

May 30, 2013
    spickard, mo
    for company drivers it is a deposit in case your pet damages the truck as a lease/op you are already responsible for damages to the truck so no deposit required

10. GFoster

GFoster Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Yeah I found it on another thread just before you posted lol. Thank you for the reply. This makes my gf somewhat happy knowing she can keep her cat on the truck although I'm losing the dog.. but for good reason. It has a tendency to leave surprises inside the apartment. Don't need that on my truck lol.

11. reuter19

reuter19 Light Load Member

Dec 17, 2013
    I have 2 cats on the truck with me. Always makes me laugh because people are always taking pictures of them on the dashboard. I'm more of a dog person but I like big dogs only. I dislike small dogs but cats are ok. Mine were rescued and I feel that my truck is a better home then the street. Plus the one cat doesn't like large spaces so he loves the truck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.