Prime PSD failure

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Veryblessed, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Veryblessed

Veryblessed Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2018
    Albuquerque NM
    By the way... Orientation lasts the first week..4 to 5 days...the last day or 2 are doing what they call cbv..
    Computer videos...maybe some 30 or son...very short 10 minute videos...but boring....the last video is The Contract for Prime...basically says pass or fail training program...u still owe $4700 tuition and for myself...I was pulling out $200 weekly advances just to stay and get trained...if u aren't sure that this is for u....now's the Time to cut out... otherwise there's a disclaimer in Contract that says u can sue them...I personally never was advised I was signing a Contract...u initial only I believe...never received a copy of Contract....as far as I know ...my colleagues didn't either...however, I'm not so sure....I wasn't smart as to my approach to trucking...I did read and read...googled...reviewed...Indeed... Glassdoor...called...spoke to different recruiters...I was sold on Primes so called one on one trainer for students...read the website...that's why I stuck it out...week after week...I wasn't about to pay tuition without getting trained...uh huh...still not trained...just need drive time...still stuck with bad DAC report...and $4700 and $750....from advances...I took out $800...I got 2 checks during my employ and they took $25 out each week...plus the 6 nights and 5 days I was on TNT Training...they kept every last penny...no deposit...nothing.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Veryblessed

Apr 10, 2018
    Albuquerque NM
    I'm gonna stop complaining now about what I experienced at Prime...I'm gonna get back into the NOW...today I'm grateful I woke up this morning...some didn't...God willing...I'll have a chance to learn what I need to learn in order to drive. I've always wanted to drive big rig...never had a chance...kids.. elderly parents...illness...that's all gone now...it's my time...to get out and rock n roll...wish me luck...better yet...bless blesare welcome...thanks again.

lilnae, jsnell, austinmike and 2 others Thank this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Is your hubby going to ride along as a passenger?

Veryblessed Thanks this.
  5. Veryblessed

Apr 10, 2018
    Albuquerque NM
    No....he's got some health issues...it's only me...

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Did you try Navajo Express? I'm just giving you some ideas for the future; always have a backup plan.
    upload_2018-8-21_17-0-54.jpeg upload_2018-8-21_17-1-7.jpeg

Veryblessed Thanks this.
  7. Veryblessed

Apr 10, 2018
    Albuquerque NM
    No...I don't think so....thanks again...u r too kind...

8. Veryblessed

Apr 10, 2018
    Albuquerque NM
    Hey Chinatown...I just applied to Navajo....I'm on Drivers Pulse app....I applied to lots of Trucking Companies...I'm afraid to ruin my chances now since I know my DAC report is negative right now....WE makes the most sense at this time...

Chinatown Thanks this.
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    WE will be ok and will serve the purpose. You can leave there with a good work record and go about anywhere.

Veryblessed Thanks this.
  10. Veryblessed

Apr 10, 2018
    Albuquerque NM
    That's my prayer...thank you Chinatown...from the bottom of my

11. Veryblessed

Apr 10, 2018
    Albuquerque NM
    heart..lol...

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.