Probably asked over and over.......Guns ????????????

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by dennisroc, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    A cop will say: If I were you. I’d be armed.

tscottme and dennisroc Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell

lilillill and dennisroc Thank this.
  4. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Ive bever had anyone tried to rob ne yet while in thw truck. I had one time some kid barly wet behing the ears try and get into my truck from the drivers door. I was asleep in the sleeper. I instantly woke up and came out swinging. He droped back off the truck scared as ####. He went to the wrong truck just a simple mistake.... If i had a gun with he could of lost his life... Im glad i dont carry a gun.

5. Ffx95

Ffx95 Road Train Member

May 18, 2017
    When was the last time a cop asked if you were armed and actually searched your vehicle for one? If you never mention it and don’t waive it around like an idiot no one will know. Don’t give a #### what company policy they have. They can’t fire you if they never find out. If anyone ever asks if you have one even if you don’t or do have one the answer is always no. On the other side you never want to claim you have one when you don’t cause when someone calls your bluff you’re in deep sh—.

tscottme, PacoTaco and TripleSix Thank this.
  6. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    >>>>>>>> Warning this is not a political response <<<<<<<<

Yeah I know they now have it, the first in their state and a lot of people are not happy with it, especially in their history they have never has the crime that other states and cities have had with gun control laws.

IT yet to be challenged in state court which it should be overturned, there is no reason why it has to be 21 when the voting age is 18.

7. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    I need to do some checking, I may be thinking of the wrong thing or may not be, you can't legally buy a handgun here until you are 21, but you can own one younger Any age I reckon, that may be what I was thinking of.

Yea, but like my son in law did last week, run into more than one crack head. He usually has a 45 in his door pocket, (big onery sucker don't need it) but for some reason it was not there, he did have a new shovel he had just bought, worked fine to take the guys driver window out. lol

8. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    This is the closet on the driver's side of my sleeper.

Notice I keep two consecutive serial numbered AR's and a 1000 rounds of ammo.

That why I can engage the aid of a trainer and have the trainee load. Or husband and wife team.

20190617_110039.jpg

9. Mototom

Mototom Road Train Member

May 7, 2019
    Carry it out of plain sight in the truck secured and hidden. Keep your mouth shut and carry on.
    Never attempt to CC it outside of your vehicles until you can be positive it won’t get flashed around or printed out by clothing.
    If it comes to using it, do so before it’s too late.

10. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    If you are going to carry a firearm, don't leave any witnesses.

11. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Glad to see you keep your psycho meds with your rifles!! lol

dennisroc, lilillill and Dave_in_AZ Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.