pROPANE GRILL

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by hwy69, Feb 27, 2009.

1. trucking for family

trucking for family Light Load Member

May 11, 2016
    Michigan
    Do you guys leave the grill out over night to cool off?

Ive used mini propane bottles but I don't like the idea of the bottles in the cab and I NEVER grill indoors. Charcoal has always made me think if I leave it outside to cool of somebody will steal it while I'm sleeping.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Eduardom268

Eduardom268 Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Renville, MN
    I have left mine outside to cool off overnight. I've never had it taken.

trucking for family Thanks this.
  4. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    I use a single burner propane stove, screws on top of the bottle, and a camping pan, or coffee pot

5. LilBudyWizer

LilBudyWizer Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2017
    I carry an older version of this. I also carry this. Both run on the 1 pound tanks. The version I have is an actual grill rather than burner so I can cook a steak on it. The heater is just in case. I also have a cold weather sleeping bag just in case. I have an APU so as long as it's working I use an electric blanket and space heater to supplement the bunk heater. It's about 90 degree in the truck. Sometimes that make for a rude awaken when I get out of the truck.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    You sir or ma'am is the loose cannon here. If you resort to namecalling or throwing cheap shots that has the potential to hurt feelings of those who know the laws pertaining to semi trucks it's a sign that you would have no trouble being treated the same way right back.

But I wont. If you seek information on flammable items around 18 wheelers we have that covered. If you seek to raise hell and trouble we have that too. But calling a federal inspector smarty pants will get you written up so much by the time one gets through with you at the scalehouse someday. It's generally not a good idea at all.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.