prosport runs danderously illegal loads !!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by oneyrotr66, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Oil Jockey

Oil Jockey Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Indiana
    You say that the company is not Russian - fine. From what I have seen, however, it is one with ties to eastern Europe. The truck's speed and condition tell a lot about the outfit, too.... I run Chicago metro quite a bit, and have been blown off the road by a few of your co workers.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AZVern

AZVern Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2014
    How is this relevant?

A truck's speed determines what, exactly?

4. Oil Jockey

Feb 11, 2013
    Indiana
    Speed and condition tell a whole lot about the company, and the CSA scores seem to back appearances up. You seemed to resent the inference that it was a typical eastern European company that is the stereotype for Chicago, but from what I have seen, it is the truth.

5. AZVern

AZVern Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Speed tells exactly nothing about a company. I've driven for companies that have 85 MPH trucks, and companies that have 64 MPH trucks. The slower trucks have often failed more inspections.

I don't resent anything except falsifications.

And racism.

6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    It's not a matter of what anyone believes. He posted the links for the world to now see, and those scores are indefensible.

It tells me that they're such a bottom feeding outfit that they don't care about how reckless their employees drive.

7. AZVern

AZVern Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2014
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

A fast truck means the company doesn't care about being reckless.

That's amusing.

8. Oil Jockey

Feb 11, 2013
    Indiana
    You should be resenting the CSA scores, because they are the smoking gun here. I have seen what I have seen, and I am sorry you don't like it, but that is too bad. Sometimes the truth isn't pretty.

9. AZVern

AZVern Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2014
    I should resent the safety rating that gives me a green light over 90% of the time?

I'll work on that resentment.

I should resent the equipment that has made me several hundred dollars in passed inspections (and the accompanying bonus for passing inspection)?

I'll work on that resentment.

I should resent the fact that the company that has given me more respect, and more consistent miles, and considerably more respect than most, has never given me any reason to resent them?

I'll work on that.

Meanwhile, I'll be running good miles, making good money, and having a company that never disrespects me, or pressures me to run illegally, or drive unsafe equipment (my truck is currently getting service to resolve an issue I brought up to them, no questions of any kind), and has never made me feel like I have an obligation to do anything that would risk my career.

You'll be doing........ what, exactly?

Oh, yes, talking about how fast trucks means a company means they're a bad company.

Enjoy that delusion.

10. Oil Jockey

Feb 11, 2013
    Indiana
    Happy trails, driver, and I hope that it works out for you... but with those CSA scores it's just a matter of time.

11. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Mr. "Vern", I suggest you tone it down a bit. We don't tolerate responses like that here. If you keep it up you may find yourself being shown the door.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.