PSA

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Jwhis, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Its affecting younger men now; guys in their 30's are getting prostate cancer and becoming impotent because of it. That actor, Ben Stiller, was relatively young by today's standards, maybe 50 or 52, and his prostate had to be removed due to cancer. There's a guy with millions of dollars and plenty of beautiful women, and now impotent.

Shock Therapy and Jwhis Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jwhis

Jwhis Heavy Load Member

Jan 17, 2018
    So you’re saying don’t waste the money on a vasectomy cause nature will take care of it?

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Not really, nature will take care of it with many men, but some keep going into their 90's.
    Clogged arteries stops most men. Eating greasy foods and high cholesterol foods will bring the fun times to a screeching halt at an early age.
    I refuse to eat fat or steaks. If I am served a steak, I'll look it over and trim off all the fat and then only eat a couple of bites. I rarely eat butter and when I do , it's only a minimal amount. No bacon or beans with pieces of bacon or fatty meat in them.
    When I buy hamburger meat, I buy the expensive meat with the least amount of fat. The wife complains that the meat is too expensive, so I say, "Buy it if you want, but don't serve it to me, because I won't eat it." Now, she prefers the better meat with less fat, because the taste is better. Can actually enjoy the hamburger without constantly wiping your chin from the greasy stuff from the cheap fatty meat.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Diesel Dave and Shock Therapy Thank this.
  5. BillStep

BillStep Light Load Member

Mar 17, 2016
    LOL. Okay. How about those wraps they sale that are on the rollers? I was looking at one last night but it had the word "tornado" in its description. Kind of leary of eating anything that is spicy and named after a major destructive force of nature.

Jwhis and Chinatown Thank this.
  6. Jwhis

Jwhis Heavy Load Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Or those huge burritos they call ‘the bomb’. An apt description

BillStep Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.