Purdy Brothers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by FloridaDriver, Sep 15, 2017.

1. FloridaDriver

FloridaDriver Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I have driven for Purdy Brothers Loudon, Tn for over a year..... Best company i ever worked for. Great Equipment. Keep me moving, no resets. Grossed around 52k first year. Great people. So many long time employees at this company both drivers and staff. Always positive atmosphere at terminals. I stay out a month at a time and they consistantly get me home on time. If you have a problem they listen. When i joined orientation was just two days. There's a good reason why people stay at a company for a long time. Very happy here....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WCA64T

WCA64T Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Sounds like not much has changed now that P&S owns Purdy Brothers. It was a top notch, driver friendly company years ago under the original family ownership. Possibly one difference is that there used to be multiple, dedicated weekly runs to the Northwest/West Coast and back.

4. ilikepizza247

ilikepizza247 Light Load Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Do their trucks have cameras?

5. Day2day

Day2day Bobtail Member

Mar 24, 2019
    Yes in cab cams. The few drivers left at purdy princeton are getting the best loads. Many accounts lost. Insurance sucks. New management wants to drop reefer.
    Lease driver earns 80000 with a fitzgerald.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.