Quality Carriers

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Eggroll'n Trucker, Apr 13, 2019.

1. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    It's got to be Ecolab. Lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Eggroll'n Trucker

Eggroll'n Trucker Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2018
    They decided to send me to Houston TX instead of Salisbury NC. Just got to the hotel today and orientation starts tomorrow. I'll keep ya'll updated!

cbra66 and ChicagoJohn Thank this.
  4. ChicagoJohn

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    That's not necessarily true. I found my last company through Craigslist and loved them.... Until the management in Canada completely f'd the whole thing up.

Bud A. and Suspect Zero Thank this.
  5. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    I wish I could find the article where the CEO of QC was saying how he couldn't wait for autonomous trucks so he wouldn't have to pay drivers. I read it on Freightwaves, but they pump out so much content, it got buried

6. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    Those trucks wont make a difference these companies hate to pay for trucks period that's why the lease purchase racket is at a all time high. The way I look at it bring on the autonomous trucks, I bet you they will have them for lease purchase as well.

Bud A. and ChicagoJohn Thank this.
  7. ChicagoJohn

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Something I learned a while back about lease purchase that I had never considered. If a company leases a truck to a driver, it now becomes a cash flow positive asset instead of a cash flow negative liability. Makes the balance sheet look a lot stronger.

Bud A., whatd, Majestic 670 and 2 others Thank this.
  8. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    You're right.....I never thought of it like that

9. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    I think somewhere down apax partners aka quality distribution aka quality carriers aka boasso they will selling and moving on Warren Buffett companies have over 1 trillion in cash and Based on a article from the wallstreet journal they will be targeting a transportation company to take over

Bud A. Thanks this.
  10. Eggroll'n Trucker

Eggroll'n Trucker Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2018
    ####... so did I make a mistake by joining QC?

11. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    The company has corporate terminals as well as affiliate yards. At one point I was going to lease on but was turned off by the terminal owners response to compensation he pretty much told me if you come aboard you have a uphill battle. I don't want to sound negative but this company has low rates and are known for doing driver's and owner operators wrong in my area. I wish you luck with them.....

roshea Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.