Quest Global

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Whiteline64, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Cjayn

Cjayn Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Phoenix
    Yep that's what our DM said before they cut 12 jobs...they are said to be having financial issues, they even fired the cleaning service, they were a good company to learn from but I'm not gonna lie not getting detention pay was a bummer when we sat a In CA waiting on Dole Loads. Last I heard they had resorted to hiring singles and right out of school....stay tuned

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Interesting thread. It continues the consensus I've heard and read about them. Some find it good, others find it bad. I noticed one of you said you received layover pay and the other didn't. Maybe they treat some better than others. Maybe as in many , they have good and bad driver mismanagers.

Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  4. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    I cannot complain about QUEST. I have made good money here, non stop miles, and our holidays have been saved by this company . I wish I had come here long ago. Its a very good company. And yes, we have a great DM. They fire anyone who lies to the drivers. I am impressed with them ... We just got into Atlanta and got immediately sent out to Oregon ... No time to diddle here.

sevenmph Thanks this.
  5. usefulanddecorative

usefulanddecorative Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2011
    franklin ky
    Got to agree with Whitelline64...been with them 2 years and it is non stop running....coast to coast,we've never been with a company as team focused as Quest. Love the consistent paycheck,miles and good truck. Don't really have a lot of time to wash it but when we get back to the yard the washing service they've always used is always busy washing trucks that are there. Weird,but I guess it's important to somebody. I just like my paycheck.

Whiteline64 and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. onthegogirl

onthegogirl Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2017
    my boyfriend and i are graduating from cdl school this weekend. how much experience is required to work for quest? and can one of you give me an average of how much you guys make every week from starting to now? any response is appreciated thank you

Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  7. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    They require 6 mos exp. Hazmat is a plus. Running hard with miles and bonuses , me and the wife have ranged from 2k to almost 4k a week. You really have to hustle here ... they preplan you before you deliver many times. Lots of drop n hook. Really easy company to work for.

onthegogirl Thanks this.
  8. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Quest is raising pay in may. They have a bonus contest going on now, 5 teams can win a cruise, and from March to April , they are giving away to the best team 2 brand new Harleys. Money and prizes ... miles and great pay. Quest is the best.

onthegogirl Thanks this.
  9. onthegogirl

Jan 30, 2017
    Thanks so much. What are the average mile you guys reach a week?

10. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    We get about 4000-5500 a week. If we get 22000 for the month, we get $950
    to split. If you want to hussle, this is the place. Let me know if you need anything else.

11. onthegogirl

Jan 30, 2017
    i never got to thank you again for your responses! we are currently with another company building the experience to work for Quest. really looking forward to it im glad that things are working for you and your wife! do you know the starting cpm? and how does the pay split work. is it splitting miles or splitting cpm? do you and your wife make on average 2k - 4k weekly per person or is that combined together weekly? is there really unlimited hometime? if not could you explain how their hometime works please? what kind of trucks do they have you drive? automatic? apus included? inverters? sorry for the oveload of questions lol

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.