Question about gifts

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by mayachainsaw, Nov 20, 2020.

1. mayachainsaw

mayachainsaw Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2020
    Hello. I am in charge of a company Christmas party. It is for a small trucking company. The owner is wanting to do some giveaways and also have each trucker a gift. What are some things that would be good to give to truck drivers as far as gifts go? Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions!

Lumper Humper Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Price range?

4. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    $250 cash or check “employee appreciation gift.”

5. mayachainsaw

Nov 20, 2020
    Up to $150 for each trucker.

6. mayachainsaw

Nov 20, 2020
    He did consider giving money. He did that for Trucker Appreciation week this year, so he was looking for more ideas.

7. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    Jmo but cash has always been the best thing anyone can give me because it is always needed and appreciated. And can always be paid forward. A shinny pocket knife or beltbuckle or steak dinner banquet can only go so far and just get stuck in a drawer somewhere in the house. Maybe a driver needs a little more money to give his kids something better for Christmas or help a friend or family member with bad health problems cover expenses. The way I look at it is that cash could help more members in the companies “family” then anything else you could wrap.
    It is very nice that he wants to do something for his employees no matter what it is. So many can’t or won’t.

mayachainsaw and 650cat425 Thank this.
  8. mayachainsaw

Nov 20, 2020
    Thank you so much for your reply and explanation! I honestly did not think of it that way. I am going to let the owner know that money/gift cards would probably be the best thing to do. Thank you again for your response and help!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.