question for mr. notarps

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by millerlightman02, Oct 27, 2008.

1. homerhardfart

homerhardfart Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2009
    springfield,tn
    gonna be in orientation on the 19th then securement training to follow. been reading these posts from maverick employees and they are really full of good info. ive read where you said you dont idle your tractor. what do you do when its 90 degrees outside and your trying to sleep? also you said you dont use a inverter. how do you keep your electric fridge going if your not idling? just wondering,cause im gonna be real interseted to find out what im gonna do when its 90 degrees out and im trying to sleep. what have you heard on the subject of qualcomm vs. logs, making them match. is it getting blown out of proportion or is it really gonna make it more difficult to get your deliveries made LEGALLY? im not against taking one for the team every so often but also dont wanna get canned for not matching my qualcomm. also ive heard theres two to a room in the MOTEL, true? really looking forward to becoming a member of mavericks team, ive done flats back in the mid 90's for about 4 years, and can really use the exercise. been sitting home since mid march and am chomping at the bit for something to do. hope to run into you someday, ill be in little rock in april for the start of a new career. monica p. is my recruiter and has been 1st class along with courtney. both top notch. later...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. homerhardfart

Mar 12, 2009
    springfield,tn
    dang! no reply from notarps4me for 2 weeks. hope all is well with him. maybe he's on vacation.

4. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    he is doing OK i talked to him today. he is taking a vacation from the forum for awhile though.
    i'll pass on your inquiry

Baack Thanks this.
  5. homerhardfart

Mar 12, 2009
    springfield,tn
    well thank you PHP, mighty nice of ya! starting at maverick on sunday and im real glad to be back working. got laid off on march 11 and have been sitting around doing the "honeydo" list. my yard is looking good though. cars are all washed and waxed, everything is repainted, even had all 5 dogs fixed... sorry guys it was time. anyway thanks again for the notarps update. cya out there... homer

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.