RAIDER EXPRESS.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Ruckus1257, Jun 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruckus1257

Ruckus1257 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2023
    Unfortunately it has come to this. I was a student at raider express these past 4 weeks. yesterday I was told I was gunna be let go from the program because they had found out my brother was with them a year ago and he didn't finish his training.(he told me he had finished and was working for them, so he lied to me)
    I had took the cdl test. passed everything but the road test due to me going under the speed limit.( I was nervous) I was going to retest this week when the director of the dfw school called me into the office and pretty me much told me to buzz off. I feel helpess & feel as if no one cares. I have tried reaching out to diffrent ppl in the company but to no avail. I was 4 weeks In man. literally needed the road test. that was it and all beacuse I'm related to a student from the past I'm being held accountable. I feel like I'm being discriminated against & the company could care less.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mnmover99

Mnmover99 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2022
    • Just apply at Yellow Freight, YRC or whatever its called in your area. They will pay you to go to school AND set you up with a job when you complete the training.

4. A Bug

A Bug Heavy Load Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Sevierville TN
    Are raider express trucks still governed at 60 mph?

5. Thrasher28

Thrasher28 Heavy Load Member

Aug 12, 2021
    Bowling Green, KY
    I presume so. I still see them crawling on US75 almost every time I’m headed to DFW

6. Opendeckin

Opendeckin Medium Load Member

May 20, 2018
    "passed everything but the road test due to me going under the speed limit"

The irony of them failing you for going under the speed limit LMFAO

7. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    *More to the story....

trips74, TB John and Opus Thank this.
  8. Oor

Oor Road Train Member

Jan 11, 2012
    They did you a favor, way better companies in that area.

@Chinatown

9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Unfortunately the only company that really cared about you, your family and friends,your neighbors, random people you meet on the street and even your sleazy brother, had to go out of business due to market forces. That company was ----&---. It was legendary in the leasing business. In fact it's marketing director @Lonesome is being groomed for a possible run for the governor's office of the great state of Indiana. Then who knows where that may lead.

hotrod1653 and bryan21384 Thank this.
  10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Do you hi-jack every thread about bad trucking companies or just enough of them to discourage honest complaints?

bzinger Thanks this.
  11. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I certainly don't hi-jack every thread about bad trucking companies. Many are "pre hi-jacked" before l come along. Have you had people tell you they are reluctant to make honest complaints about companies because they fear their thread will be hi-jacked, because there sure doesn't seem to be any shortage of new complaints and new companies every day.:)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.