Raider Express

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by stephenbmx1, Aug 14, 2017.

1. stephenbmx1

stephenbmx1 Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Hi!
    Has anybody had experience going with Raider Express to obtain their CDL? I hear its free and you're not locked down with any contracts to pay it off if you were to quit shortly after getting CDL.
    Is this true?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    If it sounds to good to be true.......

4. Whitneywhite09

Whitneywhite09 Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2017
    No I called them for my husband. You have to drive for them for x amount of time.

5. warlord2324_2000

warlord2324_2000 Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2010
    San Antonio,Tx
    yes its a 1 year commitment but is great for my family and the region they run. I start school on the 9th in ft.worth

6. warlord2324_2000

warlord2324_2000 Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2010
    San Antonio,Tx
    *update*
    Raider Express does not have a 1 year commitment...they are a non accredited school that only is authorized to teach for the purpose of a job under their name. anotherwards no certificate for the school. they do pay 100% of the schooling and fees as well as dot testing. the only costs are travel, food, and paying pack the prepaid hotel back at 50 a week back, they will only hire you if you have a good verifiable work history,no issues, and a texas resident.they give you a bonus the second third and fourth weeks of training as milestones totaling 1000.

National33 Thanks this.
  7. TruckingGal42

TruckingGal42 Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Dallas, Tx
    raider is awesome!! my husband and i did a lot of research with raider and the fortworthcdlschool.com website before applying because it all seemed too good to be true. but everything the recruiters told us was true. my husband just finished the cdl program last week and he loved it! they dont lock you into a contract and the school is actually free! they do hire on everyone that finishes the program though. everyone there seems to truly care about our wants with this new job and work with us on what were needing. raider gets an a+ in my book!!

8. LiLjohnny5

LiLjohnny5 Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2018
    DFW, TX
    Thinking about going this route....has your husband ran Into any issues since going through the program? Pros/cons?

9. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    I'm sure there are companies out there willing to provide people free (expensive) training and allow them to simply walk off with no compensation for their time and costs.. (Note: sarcasm)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.