Rand McNally Support Thread. (Part 3)

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Mark Kling, Dec 5, 2017.

1. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    My 740 has been acting up more and more lately. Was planning on grabbing a new 750 to replace it when the time came but not liking what I’m hearing about it in general.

I’m so disheartened about where RM is going. I really like my 740. Always routed me well. Good ETAs. Good planning on the fly as to what’s coming up to stop at etc.

Just frustrating that it’s not a no brained to just step up to the next Gen 750.

Truckersheldan Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. m2davis1

m2davis1 Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2021

4. m2davis1

m2davis1 Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2021
    My 8PRO is constantly discharging when in use. Little battery indicator shows it is being charged. Changed plugs from the slice to a USB port, but still loses power. Build number LMY49I.N8_1_3_181220.80.39

5. w9l

w9l Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    I have a 510 I bought new years ago. Hardwired always. Battery in it is shot cause it never goes green anymore. Last week it started to randomly freeze up when in the dashboard mode. I could unhook power and let it die and then reboot and it was back to normal. I forgot and left fridge on in truck over the weekend and run batteries down. Now when I try to boot up it will only go to first screen with picture of truck and the Rand Mcnally badge. Tried the reset button to no avail. Ideas?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted