Read before you post

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by MSgtFowler, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Mlongrie

Mlongrie Bobtail Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Reno, NV
    Doom and Gloom truckers, throwing statistics around.

This forum should called, The Largest Collection of Defeated Attitudes in Trucking.

Search 1000 threads of hate and you might get a useful post.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Road Deacon

Road Deacon Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Tucson,Az
    Hi Everyone, well. I'm a old trucker soon to be a returning driver. So I guess I'm an old newbie !! Won't give you my age right now, but the last truck I drove before semi-retiring, was an old International Telstar cabover with a coffin sleeper. A cummings 220 and 13 spd roadranger. I've missed otr driving for a long time and really excited to get back again. I start my orintation in Phoenix on the 14th Dec. I've read as much as I can on this forum to help me along the way. Beleive me, I've taken lots of notes for questions to ask the trainers. However, I would like to know just exactly what goes on the the first and second day of reporting to training. I know on the third day you finally get on the road with your trainer. I can figure out the rest from there. I don't have any kids to worry about and my wife is finishing her degree in college. After that she will try to join me as a team driver. Maybe even go O/O. Again thank you all for all you do here on this forum. The info is priceless. Take care and God bless....Road deacon

4. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

Mlongrie, Best of Luck, please keep us posted. 6-12 months from now, what will YOU be doing for employment ?? Statistics say you won't be driving a big truck !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Will be watching for your posts... something tells me to subscribe to this thread...:biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.