Ready, Set,,,,Here I go.....

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by SheepDog, May 20, 2014.

1. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    I sure hope you can make that happen my friend..

popcorn169 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

SheepDog Thanks this.
  4. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Hello all you living the dream trucker's....how the heck are ya?
    I have plenty to add to my story today but I won't, other than to say this; The truck is still parked but getting worked on a little day by day. Driving for a company my cousin drives for, figured it was time to get out of the container racket. I am loosing money with this new regional company but, making enough to pay the bill's and than some. I had to got the point that my debt was just about paid off and life happened again so, now my debt is back up and I am at square 1 again. No worries, ,I have a plan and I will stick to it.

popcorn169, RERM, T.Rucker and 2 others Thank this.
  5. BIF MALIBU

BIF MALIBU Heavy Load Member

May 21, 2010
    lake cushman wa
    when i hookup that battery charger i disconnect a positive battery cable so i dont burn up the alternator again

SheepDog Thanks this.
  6. nofreetime

nofreetime Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2013
  7. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Boy I tell ya.. life is a bummer some times but, everything happens for a reason right. Anyway, I am staying with the dry van regional outfit I am with now and just focus on paying bill's, paying debt, building up savings and fixing old iron. Bought the new front shocks ($110.00) from Gabriel. Picked up the new Fuel Warmer for $430.00 and the oil warmer for $185.00. I have found my passenger side tilt hinge and the guy is selling me the whole hinge, top and bottom for $150.00. I am going to start working on removing the fuel pump today, if it gets warmer. What ever I can't do this winter, I will get done when it warms up. I have some tools I want to buy as well, to help do the work that I need to do.

baha, T.Rucker and RERM Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.