Really Good Podcast(s):

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Russian Rabbit, Dec 22, 2017.

1. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Well we no what side off the fence your on. Lol

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mover man

Feb 21, 2010
    Pod cast. Every show I listen to say to watch/listen to their podcast. But I just prefer to listen LIVE on my Sirius radio.

4. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities

5. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Leave a link for the lazy types...

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  6. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

I'll have to second this.

On Dan Carlin - Very entertaining at lest the first one i've listened to. Dude makes the end of the world sound exciting. lol. I've bookmarked him.

I will have to check out the C&R. Not a huge fan of pops but I do like some of his music. So it should be interesting.

Next on my list to try is the Myths, monsters one, an the one us lazy ones are asking for a link to. ;)

An while listening live is great...it's not always possible for me. Podcasts let me download. I can download them straight to my pc usually an transfer over to my kindle or cell phone. Sometimes I have to use apps, but there's usually a way around that if I look really hard I'm sure. I don't watch videos though, not my thing. I prefer audio for these types of things in regards to what I like. Allows me to form my own thoughts/images on a subject, an not be swayed by visuals. That's a me being picky thing, I have no fault with anyone who enjoys such.

I have to say...much thanks to all. You've just provided me with hours of entertainment, an int he case of Dan Carlin, probably a year or so worth. LOL.

Stay safe out there folks, an a cold one is being drank to your suggestions.

Sirscrapntruckalot - I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ###, and I'm all outta bubblegum. - Rowdy Roddy Piper - They Live

Maj. Jackhole and Oldironfan Thank this.
  7. mover man

Feb 21, 2010
    Hey one if you youngsters. Tell me what exactly is a podcast. I hear about them all the time. Are they on am or fm and what channel?

8. Maj. Jackhole

Maj. Jackhole Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Risk! Is a pretty good podcast at times i feel uncomfortable listening to the stories other times you are laughing or crying with the story teller. The premise of the podcast is people going on stage telling a story from their life.

9. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
    LMGTFY

10. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    Only recently got into listening to podcasts, the ones I listen to regularly are:

Bill Burr
    Opie Radio

When I can remember to bring my Ipad to work, I'll listen to Swingtime with Holly and Michael on Itunes

Smut Thanks this.
  11. Smut

Smut Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2017
    Houston
    Have you heard Bill Burr, when he was on O & A? There is a catalog on YouTube with all his appearances. Same with Patrice O'Neal.

iceman32 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.