Reasons why NOT to work for Carroll Fulmer, Groveland, FL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CrossBronxBomber, Jul 12, 2014.

1. GreenChile

GreenChile Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Spring Hill Florida
    It's kind of a joke but it's a half cent every 6 months if you run your miles, get your MPH, don't idle so much, but your dispatcher lunch, go on fishing trips, put your left foot in, take your left foot out, and win at musical trucks...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rdeal6252

rdeal6252 Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2016
    I said this before about CF. If you are a NEW DRIVER and dont have any expierence then come drive for this company use them to get your expierence, then move on to something better. If there is anything better? Im sure their are better companies out here. They LIE, Cheat as most trucking companies. They make you believe that they care about you but they dont. Like I heard a driver say there on the yard about the owners son TONY FULMER DRIVERS ARE A DIME A DOZEN. The same ones that kiss his ### are the SAME ONES that talk #### about him behind his back. The 700.00 they took out of my check for the security deposit on the truck I am only getting 145.00 back. No damage was done to the truck. They give you what they want you to have back. And in my opinion anyone who is afraid of losing their job with this company are the ones that WILL LIE to you to keep their jobs because they will lose their job if they dont lie to the driver. Payroll, Logs are the two I dealt with the most and I know they LIED TO ME...Im doing my best to redo my resume so I dont have to show that I drove for these people. Like I said if you are a new driver then drive for these people and GET THE HELL OUTT!!!!!. UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING LIED TOO

4. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    It's the shippers freight the brokers freight Carroll Fullmers freight. I would not care if I had $50,000 in the bank. Their nuts in the head if they ever expect you to pay $$$ that unloading. Fee

5. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Carrol Fullmer is a joke and always has been. And I even know someone who dispatches for them. All their Home Depot Freight

6. jerzeyboy74

jerzeyboy74 Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2010
    augusta ga

7. UGA732

UGA732 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Rdeal6252 you said the road test was a straight drive what do you mean by that. Also how wad the dorms you stay in and how were the miles and home time and was the truck in the road test auto or stick how big was the orientation class

8. rdeal6252

rdeal6252 Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2016
    the road test was taken in a 10 speed. with other drivers there for orientation in the truck with me plus someone from safety who judged if you could drive.. the dorms two bedroom apt with 2 twin beds in each room. there were only 8 people in my orientation class, they say some were bigger and some were smaller.. I was dedicated wal mart. I would drive to savannah ga pick up and deliver to somewhere in fla then head back to Savanna to do it again. Jason W was my dispatcher I liked him he treated me fairly. The bad part was on the weekend the people who wsorked the weekend dispatchers just couldnt give you any freight to keep you moving. they SUCK. If you have expierence dont go drive for these people. but if you have a bad driving record or are a felon go get your expierence then move on to better things, if you can find better. I have gotten a local job 17 per hr and I am happy. Home everyday and off the weekends. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017
    Reason for edit: Removed last name
  9. Just1

Just1 Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Is drug test hair or urine

10. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Yes

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    all of the above?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.