Recent grads or experienced drivers needed

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by fattymcdaddy, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fattymcdaddy

fattymcdaddy Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2008
    LAWRENCEVILLE GEORGIA
    I am looking to hire drivers with as little as 6 months verifiable driving experience .

I am a small fleet owner leased to a mid-sized 100% owner operator company. We do have an excellent training program for the right candidate.

Prospective candidate needs to have a clean MVR, criminal history, and work history. I am sorry, but I am NOT one of those small companies who can help someone with a shady record. If you can't get hired by any of the large companies, I likely wouldn't be able to hire you either.

Candidate must also live in the midwest(MN,SD,ND,IA,WI,IL),or in the southeast (AL,GA,FL,SC,NC)along the corridors from the midwest to the southeast(including Atlanta itself). We run primarily the midwest to the southeast and the midwest to the west coast. We do run some midwest to east coast loads from time to time.

We are a true OTR company. You are expected to stay out two to three weeks at a time. You could actually get home more often if you live in a favorable area(could get home while in route with a load,etc.). The miles are very good and the pay is competitive.

You may email me at JEFF@INDEPENDENTDRIVERS.COM

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    You link doesn't work for your email. I don't see Tennessee on you list. I am close to Nashville. I am a grad.

One ticket on my 3 year MVR. Never been in jail.

4. Eskimo6804

Eskimo6804 Heavy Load Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Northeast Alabama

For those of you who think this post looks familiar, it should. This is a basic copy of one of my previous job postings. The original poster of this thread(FattyMcDaddy) is one of my best friends. He is leased to the same company as I am and does the same kind of work. He copied this add with my complete permission and support.

5. simplyred1962

simplyred1962 Betty Boop, One Bodacious Babe!!!

email link does not work.

6. Swaps

Swaps Heavy Load Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Minnesota
    I sent an e-mail several days ago, and received no response.
    is the e-mail written down properly?

7. Rug_Trucker

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN

He called me yesterday Dwayne. He spoke well of you too.

8. Rug_Trucker

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    Dwayne I am faxing an app to the carrier today. If anything comes open let me know.

Thanks!

Walter

9. MedicineMan

MedicineMan Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Woodville, TX
    I worked for him for 6 months. i'll vouch for the man. Easy guy to work for and get along with. he'll tell ya how it is (or worse... lol) not blow smoke up your skirt

Eskimo6804 Thanks this.
  10. Eskimo6804

Eskimo6804 Heavy Load Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Northeast Alabama
    That is his correct email address. If the link doesn't work, like some of you have said, just type it into your email manually. I'm not sure why the link won't work.

simplyred1962 Thanks this.
  11. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    I have fixed the email address. You must copy and paste it now. There was some behind the scenes coding from him copy and pasting here that had to be removed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.