Recent info on Western Express?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NeeklODN, Feb 4, 2019.

1. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Way better suggestions imo

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    By all available information Western Express has sucked in the past, sucks presently, and will continue to suck for the foreseeable future.

4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Western express is the garbage of this industry...they usually take folks no one else will bother with..so that's why they treat folks the way they do.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
  6. NeeklODN

NeeklODN Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2017
    My problem is: noone states facts. It's all just they're garbage and opionated stuff

7. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Well dude if you truly feel like that, you go ahead over there and see for yourself. A friend of mine was there when I was at Marten. When he found out what I was making working Monday-Friday he ran away from Western Express. Come back in 6 months after being hired there.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    So thousands of people have the same complaint about them and you think they're lying???....you must have no choice but to go to them due to a possibility of a bad record you have...

Tb0n3 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    numbers don't lie ,but go for it , if you think it will work out for you , just remember IF it doesn't work out for you , it's another mark against your job history record.
    And you don't want to bang that up just like your MVR , hopefully you already know you gotta pay attention to making too many bad bets or you could find yourself TRAPPED working for a garbage outfit WORSE than W.E .

drvrtech77 and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    This true there may not be a whole lot of people who have actually worked for WE expressing their opinions here, but much like a weather forecast gather as much info as possible to make an intelligent decision. I think you'll find TTR a fairly accurate "barometer " when it comes to "predicting" companies.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Sorry the delay. Western Express got me the “platinum package” at the four seasons and I was in the massage and meditative retreat to center my chakras.

Ok WSXI is a fine company to drive for. I’m not a felon or a second chance guy. I picked them because they had a new yard close enough to my house, and I was a new driver and the options are so limited to the Knights and England’s etc.

Here’s my thoughts, and I don’t know much about the flat bed side.
    First of all the recruiters like all big carriers will lie to you.
    I see most flatbed guys running around in 2018 or newer Prostars.
    A company is only as good as your DM. If you’re out west I can help you with that.

The people I’ve dealt with in the Bloomington yard are professional, funny, helpful, and motivated. I make a good pay check for my level of experience.

It is what you make it.

As far as all the negative comments about WSXI. I can’t help with those. Some people had a bad experience, but I think a lot of it is people like to crap on other people. I do believe a lot of the comments are people regurgitating the same bs. I drive for Western. I can give an honest assessment.

Feel free to DM me and I’ll give you my cell and you can ask away.

I’m not a recruiter for WSXI. I get no compensation for helping you onboard beyond wanting better drivers and humans in the company.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.