Recent info on Western Express?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NeeklODN, Feb 4, 2019.

1. NeeklODN

NeeklODN Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2017

Thanks see this is what I was looking for.
    Everyone else is just saying what they heard. Not what they actually experienced personally. There are actually very few firsthand accounts I've read with factual statements. The ones that I have read are 50/50 good/bad ALL of these major carriers have skeletons in the form of bad reviews and they all say the same thing. It's not that I don't believe people but I just think that not everything you hear is true.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NeeklODN

NeeklODN Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2017
    What numbers are you referring to exactly? Seriously please tell me so I know

4. NeeklODN

NeeklODN Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2017

To clarify: thousands of people just say "it's terrible" "it's a #### company" but I've seen very little SPECIFIC stories as to why or how. Something I've learned through out my life is that people will always blame someone else for their mistakes or something they didn't take the time to research. Not saying that this is %100 the case but I'm sure it's a large portion

5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    The number of negative reports from the drivers who gone before you.

mjd4277 and NeeklODN Thank this.
  6. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Let me add...

WSXI is / was the right choice for me at this time. Who knows what the future holds.
    I always try to remember something I heard a long time ago. When you see the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen. I mean she soooo beautiful it makes your heart hurt. There’s a guy(s) out there that are tired of ####ing her and putting up with her ####.

There are people in this site who’ve driven for Swift for +5 years and they’re comfortable where they’re at. A O/O may look at them and be like “how can you drive for them?” That Swift driver might read a thread by a O/O who just had to spend $40k on an inframe and downtime and be like “why would you want to be and owner?”

It’s about you driver. What do you want. Will we all make mistakes? Sure. Could you go to a company and it’s a bad fit? Yup. Move on. Find a place that fits. And when people start telling you about not jumping from job to job, well they’re right and wrong. It’s not 1950. That loyalty is dead in some ways.

Do your due diligence and then pull the trigger.

7. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    ohh btw if any of you western drivers left a western express by the scale in i95 south bound between savannah and Brunswick Georgia atleast 2 days ago please pick it up

Opus, mjd4277 and otterinthewater Thank this.
  8. otterinthewater

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Hahahahaha.

I get so embarrassed by my fellow drivers sometimes.

9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
  10. otterinthewater

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    mjd4277 Thanks this.
  11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Now..a lot of drivers probably don't report issues either which can be an issue too..a lot of the violations i saw are easily preventable

Tombstone69 and mjd4277 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.