Recent info on Western Express?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NeeklODN, Feb 4, 2019.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Just because they pass a cdl test doesn't make them qualified...just having a license doesn't prove folks drive and operate a truck...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Wow. You realize of course that you're asking people to apply logic and common sense to reach an unbiased solution to a long standing problem?
    I applaud your faith in the goodness of human nature.;)

4. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Thank you. It’s appreciated.

tramm01 Thanks this.
  5. Woodchuck88

Woodchuck88 Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2017
    New York
    Stay away from the Bethlehem terminal, place is is a dump. It’s also run by a husband and wife. Only good guys there are the two guys in saftey. Do your time and get out or you’ll have an outrageous psp score. Also don’t drive for them if you want a lick of respect from any other driver on the road. Only thing that didn’t suck was the pay for a beginner. Can’t speak for the pay now.

6. Woodchuck88

Woodchuck88 Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2017
    New York
    Also there is a guy on here who has song about western express, can’t think of his name

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I was based at Bethlehem. Originally the terminal was located in Nazareth,near Easton and that was even worse,as we shared the lot with Venezia at the time. And that place was a rathole!!LOL
    Not enough space for parking trucks or trailers,it almost looked like a junkyard(it certainly was rundown enough).

Lonesome and Woodchuck88 Thank this.
  8. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    All I’ve ever heard was horror stories about that yard. We get QC messages all the time saying that the Bethlehem terminal is st capacity.

I stay out west where the livin’ is easy...

9. NeeklODN

NeeklODN Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Well guys. I usually root for the underdog. (Western). Thank you all for the input. I think I'm gonna go with a small, southern, country living, Bible belt company called summerford truck line. TBH I do have a felony that is 6 years old and that is why I was looking so hard at WE. But on the other hand, I don't think it's fair to lump all "second chance" people in the same category. If you met me you would have no idea I have a rough past life. But anyways, I'm just thankful that there is a good paying place for me in this industry. Because God knows, in other aspects of society, there is really no redemption for felonies. Sad, but true. I wish you all the best and don't take life too seriously. It can always be worse.

10. tramm01

tramm01 Road Train Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Idaho
    Don’t give them the satisfaction — don’t know you, but I would be willing to bet in 10 years there will be a couple salty hands telling stories about some old dude that thought he was an Otter that broke them in. Hell, I’m going to be hitting the big road again soon— might need to give you a yell for a lesson or five to knock the rust off.

otterinthewater and bzinger Thank this.
  11. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    The reason most of us don't have felonies is because we didn't get caught.
    Good luck and best wishes

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.