!!!!red alert!!!! The truth about western express

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by truckinwhiteboy, Feb 24, 2014.

1. truckinwhiteboy

truckinwhiteboy Bobtail Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Reimbursed after my first run was completed on my first check. Met with recruiter on lunch break.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CarolinaTrucka

CarolinaTrucka Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Your loss Whiteboy. And with 30 years experience, you should've known better. Lol... They are a peice of s*** company, PERIOD!

4. superpet39

superpet39 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Bay Area California
    What was on your MVR to make you go to western? And did you do the "refresher"? You said you quit did you find something else?

5. porkchop23

porkchop23 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2014
    lmao I could tell you tons of lies from western but I guess you guys know them

6. superpet39

Jan 27, 2013
    Bay Area California
    Go ahead and share.... Are you still there though?

7. porkchop23

Mar 3, 2014
    im not going to air the dirty lies that the company told me but will say this if anyone goes to their orientation they better be ready for a lot of BS and they need to ask a tons of ?'s because everything that they say is most likely a lie.

8. porkchop23

Mar 3, 2014
    the things whiteboy said about them is 100% true terrible company.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  9. superpet39

Jan 27, 2013
    Bay Area California

If you're not airing them you must still be there just like me...... All I'll say on the matter right now is: the majority of what's been said about them on here: is 100% true..... With that being said- this place DOES serve a purpose for people like myself that aren't making stupid decisions anymore- and need a 2nd chance.

10. Screwdriversg

Screwdriversg Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2014
    USA
    He is right!!!! Started about 2 and 1/2 months ago.. And been going through the same trouble.. Trainers get all the no tarp easy load long distance.. And the experience drivers get the shaft..unreal u figure that they would want to have experience drivers instead of a bunch of inexperienced drivers.. I guess that is why they have so many rollovers.. Been driving since 1982.. And I feel the same .. I am just waiting to get my bonus check first before I go somewhere else. I would stay away from them unless u r a student.. I made the mistake by coming to them because they told me I could get home pretty often.. Had to almost quit just to get home. Then it was for only 34 hour restart.. Been out for over 5 weeks...good home time ??? Well as soon as I get my sign on bonus check Iam gone...

11. superpet39

Jan 27, 2013
    Bay Area California
    I should have taken pictures of all the rollovers in the back of the nashville yard- it's CRAZY back there!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.