Red Viking

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Scvready, Dec 30, 2017.

1. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Little Guy productions unlimited lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bladshel

Bladshel Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2017
    I watched a lot of trucker who. Mainly because I was looking into millis transfer and he made a video for almost every day he was out about something different. There was a lot of scenery as well. He also didn't make the videos to make a profit, wouldn't even give his last name so people couldn't say he referred them.. can't say I wouldn't do that haha

DRAGON64 and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  4. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    YouTube can be toxic or okay to a company it just depends. Start with the tuber itself what’s your impression of them. I say if they look ragged doing a lot of ranting and too much uptalk well now it’s just a talk show and nothing is to be taken seriously. So Red if he wants to be on YouTube and you want to watch that means he have Fans.

Steel Dragon Thanks this.
  5. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    I read a lot of people say they don't watch truckers on YouTube and say they are idiots and full of ####. Funny when I talk to drivers or my driver trainer about things I learned on this forum or others they say the same thing like I don't got time for that ######## with those idiots online in forums I'm to busy working. My driver trainer says he has 3.5 million safe miles over about 25 years no time to waste online and no need.

I get information from all different sources.

6. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Well so far your own contributions are right on par! :)

Steel Dragon and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  7. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Now that coach is laying low,Red Viking is the new target of the YouTube trolls..the drama continues..you can't make this stuff up.

LilRedRidingHood Thanks this.
  8. ad356

ad356 Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2017
    I will say dread pirate trucker is a complete and total 100% mess. Now he is balbing on hour he is driving Uber, driving cars. He is not to be taken seriously. Thats coming from me, I know I have had my struggles but I'm still driving a semi, and have never been fired from a trucking company.

9. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Dread is funny..the story about trying to return luggage to a military base and the guy not wanting to accept it was epic..I thought that #### only happened to me!:biggrin_25521:

HotH2o Thanks this.
  10. Fuelinmyveins

Fuelinmyveins Medium Load Member

Nov 13, 2017
    PA
    Dread is giving bad rep for the rest of the truckers IMO.

11. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Let's not forget Mr obvious JCanell.
    Between all the famous YouTube truckers plus the ones in 73 lounge I think it may equal about 5 years trucking each. Combined about 40 years. It reminds me of the old soap Oprah shows.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.