Reddaway, XPO, MVE

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by dyno365, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Grove_LA

Grove_LA Light Load Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Los Angeles
    I went through their cdl training school in April. Been driving with trainers at my home terminal for the last month. Needed practice on shifting/driving portion of the DMV test cause that’s the only thing I didn’t pass at the DMV and have had plenty of practice this past month so it worked out pretty good.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ryne

Ryne Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2021
    Oh ok awesome man. Well glad worked out awesome for u. I’m out of Las Vegas. I have a drive test for reddaway tomorrow morning

Grove_LA Thanks this.
  4. Grove_LA

Grove_LA Light Load Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Nice. Good luck.

I interviewed back in February/March and got accepted into the training class. Once I get my license I’ll be going on my own. Either way I’m sure it’s just a short trip to see that you know what you’re doing. I wouldn't worry too much. Considering the major shortage of drivers everyone says there is I’d think that they’d take you if you can show that you can do the job.

5. Ryne

Ryne Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2021
    Right on that’s a good route to go. I just applied not sure if they were gonna call me. They did. Ya I had one guy tell me on another forum they interviewed him and hired him he didn’t even need a drive test. I’m pretty confident I’ve gotten some practice at my current job. I’m just hoping I find out tomorrow if I get job the waiting is killing me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.