Reefer Driver Needed

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by englewoodcowboy, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englewoodcowboy

englewoodcowboy Light Load Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    I am in the process of redirecting the company more towards O/O's rather than company trucks. I have 2 trailers opening up and am looking for solo O/O's with their own truck looking for someone with authority to run for. We are a family oriented business and treat our drivers as such. I am not worried about the year of your equipment over the condition. I would rather see a well maintained rig vs. a off the showroom floor rig, tells you a lot about the driver and how he/she runs and takes care of business. The trailers are 2012 Utility 53' Reefers with Carrier units, Air Ride, Air Slide, Super Single tires and Central Inflation. I have my own in house brokerage and we run freight from the carolinas East as well as freight in the NW. O/O's are encouraged to work with our agents and customers first but also allowed to seek their own freight if it better suits their needs fro home time etc. Please contact Tom at:

Snowman Reliable Express, Inc.
    276-646-5202 ext. 1002

SheepDog Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BoyWander

BoyWander Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Michigan
    If you're looking to move towards O/O and getting rid of company trucks, perhaps youd interested in lease-selling one of your company trucks to the right man. If so, message me back with what you might be able to offer.

4. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    I have done that with my current fleet. I will add that I pay 82% of the line haul to the driver. Out of that is the drivers expenses, fuel etc. We do provide fuel cards. Insurance can be sourced by yourself or bought through us so long as it meets our requirements. You also have the option of providing your own trailer as well. My current O/O's are free to book their own loads, they have to go through our office and if you use a broker, they must be vetted and approved if they are not already on our lists.

SheepDog and BoyWander Thank this.
  5. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    I am a current Contractor, with Snowman Reliable Express Inc. I have been with them since Jan 14th so, if you have any questions you would like to ask me, feel free to PM me.

BoyWander Thanks this.
  6. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    I will also add if you are looking to purchase a rig on your own and need a company to sign on to, I will provide a contract for the lender providing you are approved and will come work with us.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  7. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    I have two openings for company drivers that I need to fill as soon as possible. Please contact me if you are interested. One position is a permanent company driver and the other will have the option to become an O/O. We run lanes from the Carolinas to the NE, MW and SE. If you live close to Charlotte, during the summer months chances of being home every weekend are very high to service our customers there. Competitive pay, family atmosphere.

276-646-5202 ext. 1002

8. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Still looking for two company driver and/or an O/O If interested feel free to call the number or pm me.. This is a great Mom/Pop/Son to work for, you will not regret it...

9. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    I have a position open for a Reefer Driver. We run primarily East of the Mississippi and have regular freight out of Charlotte and back. This position can be either a company driver or a lease operator. Please take a look at my website www.snowmanrx.com and fill out the application. We pay percentage to company drivers as well as Lease Operators. The truck that is available is my original truck in my sig, a 2005 Pete 387. I am also open to an established O/O with his own truck or trailer looking for a company to lease onto.

If you have any questions or would like more info on the details, please fee free to call me:

Tom Hyde
    276-646-5202 ext.1002

Thank you for looking and please be careful out there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.