Regarding the trucks

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by TheAngrySnail, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Arky

Arky Heavy Load Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Thanks for the replies.

Another question for those of you who have been there a while. Which year model gave you the least emissions problems. I might be looking at some of their sale trucks soon. I see 2011's and 12's on the lots and I expect the 13's will begin to start showing up before long. So 2011 through 2013, which of those 3 years were the most reliable?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Road Boss

Road Boss Light Load Member

Mar 15, 2014
    East Tennessee
    Well this 13 is the only truck I have had with Maverick for 13 months now. The 13's across the fleet seems to be a good truck from everyone I run into. I have talked to IC's that love their 10's so I would say look for one that doesn't have the DEF and I know my 13 has it.

Arky Thanks this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is a Maverick Outfit on I40 not far from me east of Little Rock. I should take a swing by sometime.

Equipment has changed a bit over the years.

For those of you running the newer Macks, do they still build the short legs on the transmission gears? Just wondering.

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Emissions as a company driver is not my problem. However... I automatically fight against those who require fluid to make the exhaust pass emissions. There is too much potential for problems.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.