RELIABLE SOURCE IS NOT RELIABLE!!!

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Truckingneverstops, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Truckingneverstops

Truckingneverstops Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2018
    I am very dissappointed with this brokerage company and JASON RILEY JR. We booked the load with Jason Riley, with the delivery appt. We did everything that was required from us, we picked up on time, arrived at the receiver on time. However, our appointment for DELIVERY wasn't until 9 days after the day we were told when our appt would be. We have the rate confirmation that shows the del appt. JASON RILEY promised us that he would pay 500$ a day, now, we received this form from the broker, that says they will only pay $150 layover per day. It is impossible to do any kind of business with LIERS and people that you cannot trust. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company nor JASON RILEY.

2. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    You've probably already figured this out by now but just in case: make sure any changes are added to a REVISED rate con before accepting anyone at their word. Talk is cheap. Make them put it in writing or walk away without the freight.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    singlescrewshaker and PPDCT Thank this.
  3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Promises 500 a day, get THAT in your Rate Con in writing.

Promises are like kisses, they make you feel well for a time then turns sour the morning light.

I'll be your leige for 500 a day, provided you have that in writing. Everything else is BS and empty talk.

PPDCT Thanks this.
  4. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    What these two said. Lot of unscrupulous actors out there. Get it in writing. This goes in both directions. If I have to short carrier pay for whatever reason, they get a revised rate confirmation.

DSK333 and x1Heavy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.