Return to ACT (American Central Transport)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Jaguar115, Oct 28, 2013.

1. milleraccent

milleraccent Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2013
    I would love to know as well would love to use it

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jaguar115

Jaguar115 Heavy Load Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    Down load the TRIP PAK app...Fleet ID=ACRL

4. BlackLions

BlackLions Road Train Member

I thought they're stopping trip pak this month and switching to transflo end of the month? Wasn't there a qc message about that...?

On a side note... looks like the chief went back to his tent and the Indians are back to their old habits (and not booking loads or preplanning).

Delivered a load to Charlotte and I get to sit all day since there's no loads in the whole area today. After waiting for 3 hours, they finally sent a load picking up tomorrow out of Florence sc.

Jaguar115 and kkiesznowski Thank this.
  5. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    I just picked up a single pallet load going from sandwich Illinois to Lebanon Tennessee. I think it weighs less than 1000 pounds I don't know if I can handle this.

kkiesznowski Thanks this.
  6. milleraccent

milleraccent Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2013
  7. Jaguar115

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    I received an email from TRIP PAK or Trans Flo..something about them combining.. I'm not sure who bought who. . But for now I still have the TP app.

I haven't had any problems with freight. .I've actually been the problem/turning down pre plans. .I need to get out of this blah attitude.

I'm delivering in Coldwater OH.. Then pickup in Columbus going to Honey Grove TX for Friday morning. .Good miles :)

Be safe

8. Jaguar115

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    AAAARGHH!

Arrive at shipper..(Clark vault)..Drop my trailer and hook onto loaded (1806)..

Do my walk around. . Notice the tandem release handle is broken in half. .(It's been bent to many times because the release handle was installed incorrectly, on almost every 18 series trailer!) no big deal. . Fairly light load, I can get it repaired on the road.

Wrong.. The suspension is broken. . Making the trailer unstable. .

Our trailers are usually so well taken care of. . Kick the tires. . Check lights and go. . Glad I looked! Anyway, I don't know if previous driver dropped it knowing all this (in my mind they did). Now the shipper is not happy. .paying over time.. Trailer has to be unloaded and reloaded..by hand.

9. kkiesznowski

kkiesznowski Bobtail Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Ouch!!! That sucks!

10. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    bobtail down to Memphis from Lebanon Tennessee.going down there to hook an empty trailer after that I have no clue

11. kkiesznowski

kkiesznowski Bobtail Member

Apr 19, 2014
    LOL, the load you've always heard about, could be coming. LOL The load from hell that is. Good Luck!!! :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.