Rey logistics Inc does anyone know this company

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Harley-Davidson 33, May 3, 2018.

1. Harley-Davidson 33

Harley-Davidson 33 Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Can someone please give me information on fleet18 out of Pennsylvania. I can't find any info on them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Harley-Davidson 33

Jan 14, 2017
    Does anyone know Rey logistics Inc out of Pennsylvania also know as fleet18

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  5. Harley-Davidson 33

Jan 14, 2017
    This company is a joke. They don't pay you on time, they lie alot , they give you the run around and cheat you our your pay. Please if you guys don't believe me give them a try

6. The51stAgent

The51stAgent Bobtail Member

May 29, 2018
    Scatpac, I googled the company name and found this page. I just interviewed today with them. Is there any further information you can provide? Feel free to private message me if needed. I am almost tempted to leave my job right now for them. What ocurred with the pay? How did they cheat you?

Harley-Davidson 33 Thanks this.
  7. Pita040609

Pita040609 Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2018
    The51stagent what did you decide did you lease with them?

8. MACinnovator

MACinnovator Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Philly PA
    I called the company about this situation when i first saw this and i was told the driver ended up getting his money. I tried reaching out to the driver by text as well but he didn't respond to any of my messages. I just put 2 trucks on with them and my money is good. The dispatchers call you before they book any kind of load on my truck. The communication is always on point and my pay is in my account every Friday. people and their office is located about twenty minutes. If you wanna know my experiences too text me at 215-934-1646. I dont know the beef before me but the issues must have been ironed out.

ALS Trucking and elamigowapo Thank this.
  9. MACinnovator

Jul 6, 2012
    Philly PA
    Hey everyone! Its been a little over a month since my last post. I have been with REY Logistics now going on 3 months and have hit my second bonus with them. Freight has been a little slow during the month of august but my trucks have still made out good. If you all have more questions text me at edited. My dispatcher luigi has told me things are gonna get crazy after labor day so come get this money at this company.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
    Reason for edit: Phone number
    ALS Trucking Thanks this.
  10. MACinnovator

Jul 6, 2012
    Philly PA

Hey bro. I have been here since the middle of June and I'm making out pretty good. Are you working somewhere now?

11. Harley-Davidson 33

Jan 14, 2017
    You know what you nevered reached out to me and does drivers that did I gave them my honest opinion and told them to not take my word for it and try them out, all the drivers called me back stating that I was right. Listen most drivers are not stupid they can tell from your statement that you work for them not as a driver or affiliated with them. You making statements that you contact me is false, if you texted me or left me a message I would return your call. FYI what driver ever drops there number in a free fourm in the history of trucking when things are going good red flag.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.