Richmond VA terminal

Discussion in 'Old Dominion' started by playamwj12, Nov 9, 2013.

1. playamwj12

playamwj12 Heavy Load Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Anyone know if this terminal is hiring? I live 70 miles outside RVA would like to run team. Ive got 14 months OTR safe. Can get neccessary endorsements. Ill take any driving, would like team 5 on 2 off.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Passin Thru

Passin Thru Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2007
    VA
    [TABLE="class: appTable, width: 100%, align: left"]
    [TR]
    [TD="bgcolor: #ffffff"]VA[/TD]
    [TD="bgcolor: #ffffff"]Norfolk[/TD]
    [TD="bgcolor: #ffffff"]866-875-5319 OD Trucking call and ask[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

4. skibum_63

skibum_63 Road Train Member

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    Have you opened up the phone book, and made phone calls.? Or search the internet. ?

jbatmick Thanks this.
  5. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    LOL, Some people just don t take the time out to think anymore, or that may require too much work and effort.

skibum_63 Thanks this.
  6. jbatmick

jbatmick Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    hastings, Fl
    And that is why they seldom succeed at getting the better driving jobs. Not wanting to put forth the effort, looking for easy way out.

bigkev1115 Thanks this.
  7. playamwj12

playamwj12 Heavy Load Member

Aug 22, 2012
    I have did the research. I was wandering if anyone knew specifically. Maybe I worded it wrong. Too Much work and effort? Three tours over seas, 2 countries, Three gunshot wounds, two purple hearts and a bronze star later I'm still lazy? Sure. I'm out on the road 2-3 months at a time, without a restart busting my !@# while putting away 40% into my retirement. I don't need anyone to tell me i'm lazy. It was a simple question, I work hard to respect the truckers who's been on the road for a long time but this is what you get for a simple question. I've got no issue find better for myself that's obviously why i'm trying to get into LTL. A simple question is the "easy way out" I'll just stop here, i'm 25 and went from not knowing when my next meal was growing up to having six figures EARNED. I don't need the smart #$# comments.

8. jbatmick

jbatmick Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    hastings, Fl
    Not meant as a smart comment, just an observation. Thank you, sir, for your service and you certainly have my respect for that. I just see posters ask questions that they could easily answer with a few Google searches, some phone calls, and a little research.We older hands are used to doing things for ourselves.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.