Rigmaster

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Scott72, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Troady

Troady Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2012

2. Troady

Troady Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2012

3. Troady

Troady Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Joplin APU do also a good job on Rigmasters, they take care of mine trucks tripacs and rigmasters.
    Thry are not so big but do honest work for decent prices and sometimes even works outside regular hours.

James j Thanks this.
  4. PChase

PChase Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Show Me State
    When I finished my lease and bought my truck one of the first things I did was switch to a TRIpac

5. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Texas truck A/C near Bonnie view and I-20 (down the street from the TA) in the Dallas area stocks the RigMaster units and parts. They also work on them, and any A/C system on your truck. You can set an appointment and if you make an appointment they have overnight parking. I wouldn’t say they’re cheap, but they know those units inside and out and have a 10-12 bay repair facility.

Once they start working on the unit, if they have the parts they don’t leave till it’s finished. They’ll let you know once they’ve inspected the unit.

If you call ask for Marty.

6. mem

mem Light Load Member

Sep 25, 2015
    I can't speak to price because I'm a company driver but I've had apus worked on there a couple times and they always did legit work and got me in and out.

otterinthewater Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.