rip-off john christner

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by highasakite, Jun 12, 2009.

1. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

if that was my trk. and it was trashed like they, She or He would
    No matter how good of a so called driver they thought they are/

They would be fired also.

Sorry long day and did not proof read

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
    bigtssa, ptropixxx and scottied67 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Huh???????

scottied67 Thanks this.
  4. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Obviously u can't read. I've been here for 5 yrs and about to pay off my second trk. And yes I average 1200 a week. So if u can't do it, just means u have no experience in running a trking business and I suggest u never do or u will fail. Next time don't call someone a liar if ur too ignorant on how to run a truck

Wolfshayde, scottied67 and Jayshawn89 Thank this.
  5. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Night Prowler and scottied67 Thank this.
  6. jeepskate99

jeepskate99 Road Train Member

I ran in to a Christner driver this evening at a rest area in Angola, NY. Talked to him for a while at Denny's.

He is on his 3rd truck. He said he makes enough to live comfortably. I am not going to ask more than that about income as it's tacky.

I am thinking the OP might not have been a good fit for the company and they ousted him.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  7. truckerdaddy24

truckerdaddy24 Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.
    I agree and am headed that way as soon as I get my training and rookie status dealt with, They keep changing their requirements and that is fine, I'll do my time and then step up to JCT as soon as I can. Thanks Alan for setting these whinners straight, You will find them anywhere just don't hit them because you don't want that mess on you... LOL. Take Care TD.

Alanp613, scottied67 and Wolfshayde Thank this.
  8. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    I dont make my darn bed. But i do keep my truck clean.

It bugs me soo much when i see people with crap allllll over the dash. WTF.

I usually do keep on my passenger seat my map, cd wallet, and notepad with all my information on it. I keep my qualcomm on the floor because the bracket for it is installed in a ridiculous place. is that that bad?

and when i just get on the road from being home sometimes i have my suitcases on the bed instead of under it. LOL.

But my truck has never and will never look like this. However i had a codriver at crst once who thought it was ok to keep everything on the dash. it's sad when you have to DIG through the dash.

But it wasnt this bad

[​IMG]

some people just are not cut out for trucking. Come on. What if you needed to use the defogger

scottied67 and damonarnold816 Thank this.
  9. truckerjon

truckerjon Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2010
    jct John Chistner TRUCKING just a tid bit WATCH OUT JUST WORK THERE BRAK ABBEY wouldnt send me home four two months got upset when i ask to go home made up a bunch of lies . brought me in yrd .thy clean out the truck . tolld me lease was over thy put my stuff out side the gate i had to find my own way home i rented a u haul i had to walk to go get it Jon malery safety directer told me i had two choices they had the right to only take me 5 mls the rest is up to me thy cacel all cards even payroll i had no money to get home i borroow money i been in the bisnise 30 yrs never been moe humiliated in my life thers moe but i wont get into it there worst than prime oh thats prime and jct are the same co. not by name but by family

scottied67 Thanks this.
  10. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    :biggrin_2556::biggrin_2556::biggrin_2556::biggrin_2556: What did he say?????:biggrin_25513::biggrin_25513::biggrin_25513::biggrin_25513:

scottied67 and Joker85 Thank this.
  11. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Well this is the Report A BAD Trucking Company Here
    forum. Not the Discuss your favorite trucking company here forum. That you so graciously provide a link to.

Remember there are usually 2 sides to every story. So please return to your sandbox and let us play in are sandbox free of your bias.:biggrin_255:

P.S. I never trust as fact, a statement that is started by someone referring to yall, instead of, you all.:biggrin_25513:

copperfloor, postmandav and scottied67 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.