Riverside Transport Lease Purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Mike Milholen, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him well.

MysticHZ Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    I remember all too well my few months with them and wish that I could forget them. First took a while to get a truck. Then had a incident in the truck when I hit ice and a wind gust at the same time and down a embankement I went. When I called in, first words out of dispatch mouth, how is the freight. Never once in days asked how I was. Then they place me in a crap truck while waiting for mine to get fixed, then moved me into a nice Volvo while still waiting and then asked, hey, lets transfer the lease to this one. The answer, no, and if you not like it, then quit

4. daywalker24

daywalker24 Light Load Member

Find a 5.9% rate at a bank or dealership Moglar?? And RTI paid me 1200$ right at the end of orientation paid my meals plus another 75$ cash for meals outside of Hotel....
    Cleared 1100$ after taxes last week and 1400$ this week after taxes....
    But yes you have to wait on trucks with a rental at a discounted rate because unlike most places the trucks aren't lined up at the fence from previous FAILURES..... just my input carry on

damonarnold816 Thanks this.
  5. daywalker24

Oh a nice Volvo that must of sucked having a truck to make money in....??

6. Josiahtrucker

Josiahtrucker Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2017

7. Josiahtrucker

Sep 7, 2017
    I was just told by Paul that the 1200 dollar bonus does not exist after 9/29. I was scheduled for Oct 2nd orientation, but probably will not go because of the stopped bonus. I guess it will be my loss.

8. daywalker24

They may work with you but their turnover is like 32%.
    They have a lot of new trucks coming in which will free up some older ones...
    The bonus helps but I wasn't expecting it so it didn't make my decision..
    And you can sign up with NASTC fuel card as a lease operator so that's big discounts...
    Good luck

9. steelcitytrucka

steelcitytrucka Light Load Member

Oct 9, 2017
    How is RTI treating you ?

10. Josiahtrucker

Sep 7, 2017
    Hello! LOL I got cold feet, and decided not to go. I did not know enough about them. I may regret it later. I usually never make the right decision.

11. steelcitytrucka

steelcitytrucka Light Load Member

Oct 9, 2017

I just read a comment on their Facebook post that scared me off. I'd say it's just another chicken #### outfit trying to dress that #### up like chocolate

Josiahtrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.