Road Runner Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER, May 24, 2017.

1. BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER

BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2015
    This is by far the worst company I have worked for, these guys wanted me to haul free freight, absolutely no compensation. They have it in their contract which I find that contract to have a lot of illegal findings in it. They got mad at me and ended the contract but I didn't give a hoot one bit, bye Flelicia.... The safety team loaded my mvr record with a bunch of bull crap that was not totally true. They stated on my mvr that I had an accident in AL where a lady called in and said I hit her car, untruth never made a police report, nor did I ever here from her insurance agency, nor did it ever occurred. They have it on my mvr just because she reported a lie, where police officers was 5 feet away form us during this time and the woman drove off three cars ahead of me. She was upset because I blew my horn for her to get over because the passenger in the far left lane was letting us over, she sat their so i eased into the next lane without hitting her car I was now in the left lane and she got upset because now she's unable to get over because now I'm on the side of her when she clearly had a chance to move over in the first place, she calls my truck in and this is how they say I hit a moving vehicle while the whole time her car was sitting still, they also put on my mvr a pothole I ran into in the loves parking lot in Baytown Texas where all the roads need repairing, It was 4am and I didn't see the pothole to my left as I was making a right turn and my steer tire dropped into the pothole where it damaged my steer tire and bent my rim which Loves claims no responsibly for not the city of Baytown, No I didn't hit a stationary object as Road Runner listed on my mvr, and no other object was there in the exit at 4am but my truck and a big dang pothole that I'm sure other truckers have came across because there were plenty of tire marks in the hole. This company has tired to discredit my character by putting false information on my mvr, they stated I had an hit and run accident in Kentucky where a truck driver comes around me on the right side and stuck my side steeps and passenger mirror and kept going, I reported it to the police in covington KY, and reported to my insurance although no one has payed for any of the damage, yeah Road runner listed that as an accident on my mvr to along with putting this information on my psp I still have all the emails and text msg. I sent to safety her name was Jackie I sent her pictures of all of the incidents and the accidents that never should have been on my file trying to stop other companies from hiring me as a great driver. I was always sitting and waiting on loads for three to four days some of their driver wait longer than that without pay, but they''ll tell you they are the highest pay company out their, listen this in not true and the safety mgr. put a lot of innocent volition on my record as well some of the volition were given to the company for not being in compliance but they put it on my csa score. This company has no integrity and does not care anything about their drivers, you do not get paid any dead head miles, nor do they pay you to haul their extra freight, who works for free? they ended their contract while I was under a load in the process of taking the load to California, I had drop my first load in Phoenix, AZ and this is where they add free freight for me to haul into California really who does that.Their rates are so low you have to run a whole mouth without a break other than sitting and waiting for three to five days for a load in order to have any kind of settlement worth having and then its not enough. This company has lied on me and has tried to discredit my driving abilities. I always had to dead head from Jacksonville or Miami for loads out of Atlanta or North Carolina, if you book a load its never worth the pay they take 12 to 6% on shorts loads and 18% if you book a third load with a broker, and get this they take 50% of the load if you use a outside broker with better loads. They, also tell you that it is not force dispatch but they will add and extra stop on your load that you did not ask for and it will lead to some misfortune for the driver because it cause stress to the driver going to locations that not suitable for big trucks and you will become immune to their arrogant ways when you tell them you refuse to haul the load. They, never place any of the times they said I was out of service on my record because it was benifiting their company. This is one dirty company I would never recommend a driver to work or lease to this company if you have a decent mvr stay away from Road Runner Transportation companies and their affiliates I'm not sure of but I here some of them or no good either, but I surly don't want to discredit a company I know nothing about so those affiliate company you will have to see for yourself.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    OPUS 7 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER

Oct 14, 2015
    if you are driver for them you have the rate sheet, where their rates are low some of the runs are less than a dollar a mile depending what area you're in. And if you run northeast you're paying more in tolls right. Do you run LTL or truck load no of them or any good no matter what you run, Unless you know a dam good broker

Expedite69 Thanks this.
  4. BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER

Oct 14, 2015
    yeah well road runner reported all kinds of bs to my report

5. BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER

Oct 14, 2015
    maybe not to you because it has not happened to you yet, keep running for them

6. BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER

Oct 14, 2015
    what division do you run for

7. Ubu

Ubu Road Train Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Rumored to be somewhere
    A company cannot put anything on your MVR. They can report it to DAC and add items to your DAC report but only tickets by law enforcement can go on your MVR.

superflow, Lonesome and BigTennOTR Thank this.
  8. BigTennOTR

BigTennOTR Medium Load Member

Dec 5, 2016
    Tenn
    Was about to say this

U.S. Otriad and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. BITTYTHEKNIGHTRIDER

Oct 14, 2015
    DAC, PSP, MVR is all the same when companies are viewing your record

10. BigTennOTR

BigTennOTR Medium Load Member

Dec 5, 2016
    Tenn
    I disagree.....i just pulled my mvr...and there are a few things on my dac that isnt on my mvr...alot of companies dont use dac...only mvr......if there isn't a police report or a ticket issued to you that is a moving violation...its not on your mvr

11. Ubu

Ubu Road Train Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Rumored to be somewhere
    Items on your MVR and PSP are only added by the government. No company can just put items on those.

DAC is a different animal, it is intended to take incidents like accidents on private property that are not DOT reportable. How some companies use or abuse it is another subject altogether.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.